WOTLK Traveler's Tundra Mammoth eject vendor bug

Impossible to eject vendors on the Traveler’s Mammoth Mount, there is no vehicle icon under my mini map to remove them so I can carry 2 other person, please fix that bug I just bought this mount for 19k gold and can’t use this :frowning:

13 Likes

I second this I just purchased the mount myself and there is no option to remove the vendors so you can carry people… I want half my gold back.

1 Like

Blizzard needs to fix this or refund us, not send some FAQ that no buddy understands. 20k gold for a scam. The tooltip clearly says “3 person mount”.

1 Like

YUP. Scammed.

2 Likes

This is for WOLK Classic, just to be clear :slight_smile:
I don’t understand Blizz, this bug is reported since Beta and if it’s really THAT complicated to fix, editing on the mount vendor the text of the mount with a warning that it has this bug, you really want to buy it (Yes/No) for example. I am sure that this would take only 2 min… its 19-20k (at day 1) it should get some extra attention. But look at there attitude, I filed a ticked because items are stuck in the letterbox if you try to get it it says database error and nothing you can do about it. Blizz answer : We have no time for this - Ticket is resolved - have a nice day. I understand the “we are busy right now” but 'Ticket is resolved" ? unbelievable lol

2 Likes

#showtooltip Traveler’s Tundra Mammoth
/run EjectPassengerFromSeat(1)
/run EjectPassengerFromSeat(2)
/use [nomounted]Traveler’s Tundra Mammoth

1 Like

This does not work in the current state of WotLK Classic.

1 Like

Yea this doesnt work bud

Come Blizz… you knew about this. Where is the fix?

2 Likes

There should be a UI popup with a yes/no prompt asking you if you want to “run potentially dangerous scripts that could result in gold loss, etc etc” and after you enable it, then the next time you run the script, it should work.

I just tested it on retail and it works fine. Check your addons and make sure one of them isn’t blocking the warning popup.

1 Like

The thing is it’s not just this mount. The Grand Ice Mammoth from Sons of Hodir Exalted have no vendors and party members can’t click to ride.

Big Icon of Mount …
Right click one of the yellow circles and click the “Eject Passenger” button.

Does this work? It works on Retail at least to eject vender, but No one in party to test rider.

Not working. There is no icon.

According to Wowhead comments.

“To dismiss them you have three new Icons atop your action bars. Two to ask them to leave, one to unmount. If you can’t see them you could press Ctrl+1 or Ctrl+2 by default.”

On retail is a big icon or picture that is a smaller looking down on the mount photo. It has two yellow circles or clickable icons on lower side of the mount photo.

1 Like

Thanks for the helpdesk, but it’s broken.

1 Like

I actually was disconnected in Dalaran the other day and when I came back, my vendors were missing. I quickly called a Guildmate over to see if they could jump on. they could not, didn’t get a button or anything to press. The entire functionality of this passenger mount is broken!!! No macro, no addon, no top down UI picture exists to make this work until BLIZZARD fixes this. Pissed off a lot of people who spent HUGE money to buy this and it does not work.

1 Like

Hopefully some publicity can get the ball rolling…

Can’t believe they managed to break something that hasn’t needed to be changed in over 10 years.

FIX or F’N REFUND BLIZZTARDS

opened a ticket i want a refund or this fixed

Got the chopper and cant have a second rider. Half the fun with these mounts. I submitted a ticket. No response