[WotLK] Let's talk Dungeon Finder

Yes, as Blizzard in general has always been praised for their transparency, communication, and involvement with the community.

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Does it make you more upset that I phrased it that way? Or that it’s pretty true given the statements by blizzard?

Their statements don’t even reflect their own dev team. Brian admitted a number of devs want LFD. The playerbase is also not unified, and just because we may like the community aspect, doesn’t mean we don’t also want LFD.

It’s a lie that you bought into because it’s what you want to hear.

1 Like

See so this is projection. 24 hours ago you were sure there was hope. You read way far into the podcast talk because you wanted to. You believed they’d cave. So many people want this right?

After reading the first pillar, you know how far away you are from this.

Now you’re desperate.

Mmmmm, zoomer tears. You love to see it.

1 Like

I’m just as confident they’ll cave.

But you keep doing this, slipping into insulting when you don’t want to respond directly to the post.

2 Likes

I’m sure you are! Don’t get discouraged, I’ll ping you each major content patch to let you know they havent

I’ll do the same when they, “cave”. As if they weren’t already planning on, “listening to the community” by releasing it.

I’m sure you will until then you’ll just be paying for a game without rdf in it catering to me and the community they are listening to :heart::pleading_face::heart:

Thanks for your support!

Actually, we’re paying for retail. That’s why the sub is consolidated.

I’m expecting it to come in the final phase.

Oh I mean you’re paying them for access to game game actively catered to me and my community. That much is true.

FAR worse. It actively enables toxic player discrimination.

Nahw “player discrimination” doesn’t exist, you just aren’t entitled to another players efforts and agency.

It doesnt really matter to me all that much, I’ll be playing a tank. I’ll get groups regardless.

But hey, dont let me stop you from chasing me into other threads to spread your salt, boostie :^)

1 Like

You and your community can enjoy when more people leave because they’d rather play a faithful private server.

You can absolutely discriminate against other players.

1 Like

Byeeeee Felecia :wave::wave::wave:

You can’t possibly believe that. Have you used the retail group tool that this is modeled after?

Yup, I raided mythic CN on a afflock.

Unfortunately shadowlands fixed nothing it promised and was a bust so I went right back to maining classic

Same, I’m a healer, but the toxicity among dps created by the tool is going to be disgusting. I’ll try my best to form groups and make sure content is gatekept for easy content.

If you can’t clear dungeons or Heroics with literlaly any other max level character along for the ride. The issue isn’t that character to be quite honest.

1 Like

So you’ve seen achievment requirements, ilvl, Raider IO and a bunch of other diosgusting requirements in that. Now take that same level of toxicity and apply it to Wrath content that doesnt need it.