WOTLK Classic already has Random Dungeon Finder

How to use Random Dungeon Finder in WOTLK classic

1. Open the LFM tool
  2. Choose all dungeons
  3. Pick your roles and List yourself
  4. Wait till invite or “queue” pop as you will.
  5. Realize that if LFD was in the game, then your queue wouldn’t be any faster.

Boom, the game is randomly finding you a dungeon.
So no we don’t need The Retail RDF tool.

22 Likes

Um…

I’d be able to group up with anyone in my region, so this isn’t true.

16 Likes

So when you’re presented with an opposing viewpoint your retort is “go play retail”.

What about cross-realm BGs? Oh wait.

Goodness… the anti-RDF crowd sure is funny.

:rofl:

50 Likes

We want the rdf tool that was originally in wrath, in wrath classic

35 Likes

Why?

Wrath people want wrath.

Classic andies want their cake and to eat it too.

6 Likes

Shanxi better not be playing Classic anyway since there is cross-realm content in the game.

I hope they unsubbed in protest of cross-realm BGs.

2 Likes

Not to mention queueing and teleporting in from anywhere!

2 Likes

BUT I NEED TO TELEPORT!!! give us the teleport blizz!!

1 Like

Teleporting destroys immersion and a sense of a shared world. No thanks

3 Likes

So it’s already destroyed since you can queue/teleport for BGs.

Glad we cleared that up.

18 Likes

OP is the type of person who lists themselves as all roles despite not being willing to tank and refuses to run to the dungeon entrance to help summon

Don’t listen to that type of person

2 Likes

I’m pro-RDF but absolutely opposed to cross realm RDF.

1 Like

Oopsie poopsie, we just outted the troll.

2 Likes

No, more like the immersion is lessened by that tradeoff and you want to make it worse with a terrible change that will destroy it.

4 Likes

I don’t know you, and as such, I don’t give a pig’s fart what you find immersive or not.

2 Likes

I hope you walk to alterac mountains for AV and arathi highlands for AB. If you use the battlemasters or the ability to queue from anywhere you’re breaking immersion.

5 Likes

Classic was “changed” from the beginning when they decided to start classic on the final patch of each expansion.

If they actually wanted a true, 1:1 authentic experience, they would’ve forced everyone to go through every single issue from start to finish.

Considering this, RDF should be added as very clearly changes were implemented from the start.

5 Likes

LFG Tool is no more effective than /global spam and /whisper. Might as well have not even bothered committing dev time to it.

5 Likes

I am honestly not to bothered either way, I am in a guild + on a full realm so the new tool works for me. THAT SAID, the arguments like the OP gives (CATS LIVING WITH DOGS OMG IT IS THE END OF CIVILIZATION!) are stupid, and that should be pointed out at any given opportunity. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

just report the op for the troll he is and move on

7 Likes