Wot in an Oppressed Nation

Too much cute in here.

I bought a 70$ blanket and it’s the greatest thing i have ever bought

1 Like
1 Like

Flames. It was supposed to be Flames wasn’t it? It was late and I had just taken a benedryl.

In other news, by the end of this expansion Cataclysm will be part of the first half of WoW. The revamp we got will have been the relevant starting experience for half or more of the games experience.

4 Likes

turns to dust, blows away

2 Likes

FFXIV expansions are 50% off on steam this weekend.

Don’t they only work if you bought the Steam version of FFXIV?

Yes. You have to stick with whichever version you originally bought. I do not know why.

Think it’s because the steam account is linked to the MMO account. Eve through Steam uses a string of numbers as your username (probably steam ID) and I never had a password, assume it’s the same for other MMOs

I won 7,000 MGP In the cactpot.

I’m kind of a big deal.

4 Likes

I’m assuming the Steam sale is out of reach for me then unless I want to start completely over with a fresh account. I’d thought I downloaded the trial version through Steam, but there is zero hint of it in my Steam history. I must’ve got it directly from Squenix.

Ah, well.

The triple triad chaos rule can go do something bad to itself.

I need some help here.

I need to put random materia into this cloth doublet for this jerk potato and the guides all say i need to do a quest which i did and that will let me convert things into materia with spiritbond 100%

But none of my 100% items have the convert option.

Most of the starter level 1 gear will say Convertible: N, which means it can’t be converted.

If you’re just looking for super cheap/fast you can usually buy a level 1 materia from the market for 50ish gil, and somewhere near the marketboard in any of the three cities a materia melder will attach it for you 100% guaranteed for about 50gil.

1 Like

I had to do the main story quest a little more before it would let me.

I only needed it because a potato was like “I am rich and important and i want to be a gladiator make me a chest piece but stick a materia in it.”

And the top hat man goes “The potato is an idiot just stick any materia into it he’s too dumb to know the difference.”

So i did.

Then i spent four hours playing cards with somebody in Girdania who had the most idiotic stupid dumb set of rules

And he was all “Ha-ha have NINE OF THE SAME CARD DROP OH YOU WANT MY OTHER ONE HAHA NO.”

1 Like

18 Likes

I have finally fulfilled my ultimate class fantasy: I am a Dragoon.

I went to Ihop for breakfast yesterday.

It was quite a normal meal.

At least until the drunk guy drove his car through the front door.

Fifty feet from where i was sitting

I need to get out of florida

1 Like