Wot in an Oppressed Nation

Dishonor on you, dishonor on your family, dishonor on your cow.

4 Likes

How does one fail to make a bottle of water? o:

6 Likes

I really do love how expressive the characters are in this game. Even drawing your weapon thereā€™s a slight change in expression.

https://i.imgur.com/KsFcP4c.png

2 Likes

There are several ways. The game is based on progress toward finishing an item and items have durability. Sometimes you can fail by not achieving enough progress, or losing all durability before you finish the item.

In this case. I would just picture Zunde as trying really hard to force water into a bottle with an alembic and a handpump and the bottle just explodes everywhere causing everyone to look at him in dismay as he stares dumbly at parts of the bottle. Forced to confront his feelings of shame, then eats a candy bar, turning into a sort of zombie rat because he was looking at Eorzea time and not real time and it was after midnight(see above zombie rat video).

On the run from the Immortal Blades he meets a lalafel with a monocle and a mustache who he forms and unlikely friendship with who is also on the run from the Immortal Blades. His new friend has a dark past but Rat Zombie Zunde is just happy not to be alone anymore and he looks away awkwardly every time they walk passed a stall sellingā€¦ water bottles.

5 Likes

I didnā€™t want to get invested in rat zombie zunde but here we are.

2 Likes

http://i.imgur.com/J3Yzw.gif

Oh wow. Well thatā€™s pretty neat! Haha, a funny mental image too xD youā€™ll get there, Zunde!

If anyoneā€™s thinking of picking it up, FF14: Stormbloodā€“the second expansionā€“is $20 on Steam right now. Heavensward is included, so thatā€™s the first and second expansion in one bundle.

Note that you canā€™t mixā€™nā€™match, though. You have to buy everything on Steam or everything on the SE store; you canā€™t add Steam keys to an otherwise purely SE account forā€¦ some reason.

1 Like

One thing I have noticed in reading the comments on Steam is that if you buy a sub through that service thereā€™s sales tax added to subscription fees.

Can you get the licenses from Steam and then just set up a subscription directly from Squenix, anybody know?

I believe you can set up a sub on the mog station no?

Iā€™ve heard about this mog station but not actually seen itā€¦

Itā€™s gotten busy here and I havenā€™t logged into the game in a few days. I was procrastinating on buying a license since Iā€™ve got a bunch of levels yet on the free trial version, but that Steam sale is only through the 25th so Iā€™ll probly end up springing for it before Monday.

https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/mogstation

I think this is it.

for anyone who hasnā€™t learned yet

/cpose

you can use it while sleeping in a bed, standing, with your weapon out, sitting on a chair, or sitting on the ground

thereā€™s several for each, except the weapon one, which only has two

3 Likes

Yeah the very first item it asks you to make as an alchemist is a distilled water which has a bottled water icon

And itā€™s like you have 4 tries to succeed twice and make it and i failed

I just met the Sultana.

I have no idea who she is but i would die for her.

1 Like

You just said.

She is a tiny princess with a funny hat.

Thatā€™s all i know about her as a character

The joke here is that i need to get special earrings for this quest from the goldsmith and somebody named yung footfetish just offered me 5,000g to take my shoes off.

ā€¦ So you did of course, right?