Wot in an Oppressed Nation

no those are for allied/centurio seals that get you neat looking gear or materials for crafting or music for your orchestrion thing you buy for your home or use in the inn room

or pets

damn now where will i go to fulfill my catboy dreams

Is my maintained damage buff really called grease lightning?

Now itā€™s stuck in my head forever

the quicksand in Ulā€™dah

monk has to maintain 4 things at all times: Twin Snakes (an attack that gives you a temporary damage buff) Greased Lightning (your passive chain finisher bonus stackable), Demolish (a DoT), Dragon Kick (makes enemies take more damage from your attacks)

all while attacking from the enemyā€™s back for extra damage/crit chance

never use tornado kick because it uses up all your greased lightning stacks (unless youā€™re about to finish off an enemy and need extra damage)

always keep fists of fire up unless you need to somehow survive a giant attack, in which case swap to fists of earth, and if you need to run away use fists of air

also despite all this you do no damage

I hate when people lie about pretenses and try to sneak into RP with you, with the ulterior motive to have cyber-times eventually.

Like, my guy, there are SO MANY people who are very open and upfront about wanting that from someone. Why must you go after someone explicitly stating they donā€™t want it, and will never do it? Is it like some kind of challenge to get them to cave?

Iā€™ve seen TONS of very blatant ERP characters in cities, (in literally any MMO with an RP community). And I donā€™t mind them because theyā€™re not bothering me, or, (as far as I know), anyone else.

Keep it in your pants Mister Iā€™m Going To Use The Pretense Of Talking About Miqoā€™te Lore To Tell You About How Iā€™m A Breeding Catman And That Makes Me Hot.

5 Likes

Not nearly as hot as a well constructed, conservative glamour.

4 Likes

The shirt they started me with as a male au ra is literally a mid-drift top.

2 Likes

Female miqoā€™te start in what would be Catholic schoolgirl outfits if the other 50% of the fabric was still attached.

1 Like

Also i only have one shoulderpad and it bothers me a lot.

get used to asymmetrical armor 'cause thereā€™s a ton of it

also roes and hyur have the best starter fashion

Iā€™m partial to clouds outfit for my Samurai.

https://i.imgur.com/vDE7ULV.jpg

1 Like

I know what you mean. Look at this guy staring at me like Iā€™m a piece of meat thinking I wouldnā€™t catch him.

xhttps://imgur.com/y8eaXIT

1 Like

Twice now I have seen that hat, and twice now am I filled with immense envy.

1 Like

what in tarnation are you wearing

Theyā€™re just so comfortable. I think everyone will be wearing them before long,

So thats why Iā€™m not getting whispers, I made a short miqoā€™te.

2 Likes

Mr. Catman, breed me a catā€¦ make him the most catman to catā€¦

3 Likes

I joined the adamantoise server to be with my family members who play.

I was mining and somebody came up to me and gave me some food.

I CAN SMILE

I CAN FROWN

THIS GAME IS AMAZING

4 Likes

Any game that can let you look this fabulous as a crafter is always going to be amazing
https://imgur.com/a/ShDL7PN

2 Likes

I failed to make a bottle of water.

3 Likes