Wot in an Oppressed Nation

Ahh! Okay, that’s not so bad then. I don’t know if I realy feel like trying to get a rocket launcher or minigun but I’ll definitely settle for the SMG I reckon. Hmm… okay. And I won’t be penalized for using an infinite Handgun still?

Using the infinite samurai edge will make it so that the best possible rank you can get is a normal S rank.

So if you’re just going for the Machine gun you can use the infinite samurai edge with no worries.

My suggestion do Claire A use powders to make acid rounds. 2 acid rounds will knock X down to his knees snipe lickers from doorways if you can

Flame rounds for the G-adults in the sewers (Or save a bunch of knives and just run past them)

The single hardest thing about hardcore is you only get 3 Hip pouchs

Good to know, thanks! I’ll have to do this soon then, perhaps over the weekend when I can finally use my Xbox One. Yeah… I reckon I can do this. I know I saved a lot of my acid rounds for William Birkin’s final Scenario A form the last few times I played Claire A.

G5 is a unique fight you he does not take damage like normal enemies.

His fight is actually determined by how many eyes you pop. You can cheese him super easy with grenades since grenades will blow up every eye on his chest

I made sure to save all the grenades in my hardcore run and ended up barely using the Minigun

1 Like

Interesting. I found that acid rounds actually worked surprisingly well against him, though definitely it seemed dependant on where you actually hit him. I had enough fuel for my chemical flamethrower in my Leon playthroughs at one stage that I just burned him for about a minute and a half and he ended up in the red-zone. And then I just needed to smack him around with magnum fire a bit, a few well placed handgun shots and that was it. Boss defeated.

Also for your forum issue do you happen to have your profile set to private that might actually be causing your character picture issue.

I am not even sure, it …shouldn’t be? It’s only doing it for like …6 of my characters, for some reason.

Perhaps a ghost has stolen your face.

Slaps palm over face …oh Naaru you might be right.

Also speaking of Survival Horror games…https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAeuB00Pio8

Dead Space was such a great series, but this part in Dead Space 2 …I have to say that this was probably the closest Isaac Clarke came to being a true Space Marine. That landing is amazing.

Oh it didn’t show the video properly, just the link. Did I do it wrong?

I did not like dead space 3 all that much but that’s EA’s fault i enjoyed it for what it was but EA’s wretchedness infested the game badly.

Dead space 1 and 2 however are beautiful gems and i adore them

Also dead space 2 eye needle scene.

That is all.

I wince every time I think of that scene. Aaagh. D:

I messed up that scene the first time i went through the game and actually had to stop playing to take a few minutes to recover

You know what horror game i actually adore even though it’s stupid and campy.

Until Dawn.

I personally loved Dead Space 3. Yeah it wasn’t quite like the other two, and unfortunately that hurt the game (EA… shakes fist dangerously) but it did have some neat things to it.

I loved being able to space fly my way around a 200 year old flotilla. I loved being on a hostile ice planet. It was very much John Carpenter’s The Thing.

And then that bit where you have to scale a literal ice mountain… I’ve heard people compare that to At the Mountains of Madness. I guess because it was so huge?

The idea of the Brethren Moons still fascinates me. I loved that they finally got around to at least showing us what Unitology (and Necromoprh’s come to think of it) Convergence really is and what it becomes. Damn terrifying!

Also the Tau Volantis natives; or what was left of them anyway …that was imagination inspiring. They reminded me of whales, in a way, since they communicated with sounds… photonic resonance? And could get huge. Hell it’s all but implied that this sentient alien species were aquatic. That’s freaking awesome.

3 Likes

Dead space 3 was a great addition to the series but EA strangled it to death with the stupid forced crafting (so they could sell material packs)

Oh and the weirdly disconnected multiplayer and the “You need premium currency to open this door!” nonsense.

Then EA choked visceral to death because dead space 3 did well but not “well enough.” and now they’re squatting on the IP like a dumpster tier unicron

2 Likes

Ugh yes, the only things I actually hate about that game. I’ll never get all the files in that game, or see the co-op specific side stories unless I can convince(bribe) someone into playing Co-Op with me! Heh …

:frowning:

Sadly my Ex stole my PS3 when we broke up so i have like a billion PS3 games and no system to play them on.

1 Like

Ouch :frowning: yeah I only have it on Xbox One now thansk to backwards compatibility thingy.

On a subject of silly multiplayer

Resident evil 6 has the silliest co-op mission ever at one point if you’re playing as Ada you get injured badly near where the end of Leon’s campaign is and if you’re online it will literally send you into another players Leon campaign as you play a critically wounded ada

You literally have to lay on the ground and bleed while the other two people fight the boss and hope they win all you can do is spam the preset voice lines