Wot in an Oppressed Nation

What are you, my mother?

Surprise :smiley:

No.

Just disappointed in you.

1 Like

It’s okay, I’m disappointed in me too.

2 Likes

That youtube had a swear in it. I’m an adult so I’m not used to talking like an elementary schooler on the internet. Sorry Daddy Brack.

NOT THE F-BOMB

ANYTHING BUT THAT

Sentence complete.

Even the C-Bomb? It’s the only one my mommy won’t let me say in front of her.

I’m 23.

Don’t you dare mention the dreaded ‘carp’ around me young man.

…wait. How’d you-

1 Like

Wait i can post a video of a rat violently transforming into a monster and a song about bad guys winning and then a video of a bunch of monsters getting shot

but you got in trouble for posting a video that had a swear in it?

1 Like

Yeah, someone else here got in trouble for it too despite it being a thing that’s uttered in WoW, from what I understand. It was very strange.

2 Likes

No but I would have. I’ve had it made abundantly and inappropriately made clear that there are personal issues between me and mods, and they eagerly await my next slip up.

Hell, this post will probably get me a week or two.

4 Likes

I tried making a buff dragon lady but you’re right all i can get is Moe Waifu

I feel like more things need to pander to my love for amazons.

3 Likes

just make a female roegadyn sea wolf

merlwyb is the best leader in the game even though she barely gets to do anything

1 Like

RE: overwatch cereal

Pretty much every other snack offers me a lootbox if I take a picture of my receipt. Never played it so it always seems weird.

2 Likes

I remember spotting something like that on a box of poptarts we got one day.

It feels just a tad depressing.

1 Like

It’s a lot more than poptarts. It’s weird to see it on everything while the HotS e-sports league was pulled out from under its players and I keep hearing Overwatch seesawing between “people love it!” and “It’s total trash, fix it!”

2 Likes

I think I remember seeing the Luci-O’s things being advertised somewhere.

…I really wanted to try them out out of curiosity but, they weren’t in my local supermarket and I wasn’t sure if they were -real- or not.

…now I feel a bit sad.

There is no possible way that cereal was good. I mean, even by the standards of cereal.

That reminds me of the assassin creed pizza roll promotion where they printed the redemption codes on the outside of the package.

3 Likes

Probably not, but I remain curious!