Wot in an Oppressed Nation

…oh

oh

I thought that was just another character in a movie I hadn’t seen

…oh

Comparing them to Harvey Weinstein in the first place was gross, Zen.

I was insulting him, not his victims or anyone else.

And I didn’t say Blizzard = Harvey Weinstein. Because that wasn’t my intention or thoughts on the matter.

2 Likes

On the one hand: hey that looks awesome.

On the other hand: yay, another superhero fill-in-the-blank show, exactly what everybody wants.

2 Likes

I’m excited because Ruby as Batwoman was the best part of CWs Elseworlds crossover last year. Plus LGBTQ+ superhero getting her own show, also I just love the Batman universe

1 Like

Well, I think the thread is dead. I heard a rumor Balmung would open back up right before the expansion drops, if anyone is trying to get on there.

I’ll miss the feels and the friends, but I think it’s time I finally remove the link to this thread from my shortcuts.

If anyone finds themselves on Balmung and wants an RP friend, you can find me on Eleuia Pierriquet, Leona Tayuun, Ogelen Ejinn, Una Qoet, or Lareina Muerta.

Bye friends!

2 Likes

Bumping this post to let folks know Balmung is listed as a standard server right now. Squeak in some FFXIV RP characters while you can!

Woo woo! Hopefully it stays open until I’m home.

The first raid, Eden, is out today and I watched a guide for the first boss.

:scream:

Shadowbringers is gonna freaking break my FF8 nostalgia button.

1 Like

It’s temporarily locked at this current moment because of server activity, which has me thinking that you might have to wait until late night-early morning hours, but at least it’s not full time closed right now. It’s almost always closed full time.

1 Like

I’m farming Sophia for the mount as a 70 red mage at the cost of being trash talked and treated like crap by the 80s i’m constantly reviving because they don’t know how scales work.

if they’re still doing the chocobo KFC promotion in october im gonna order that family meal and then sell that promotion code

Pray for me.

Today at work we had a gas leak so bad that they’ve evacuated the site and told everyone to go home.

But us Night Shift folk? No, you go in and work as normal, we’ll have the gas leak fixed by then … probably.

And I work with the type of mental pygmies who see no problem lighting up right next to the liquid oxygen storage site, standing directly under the ‘no exposed flames’ warning signs.

If I die, I’m counting on one of you to come to my house with the biggest magnet you can find and attach it to my computer.

2 Likes

Godspeed, Gentarn.

Think of the possums and survive.

Are they TRYING to kill people?

The good news is, I officially have permanent night shift starting effective immediately.

The bad news is I just had to help the Site Manager literally fight three of the cleaning crew who decided to have a smoke right next to where we keep the LPG and liquid oxygen tanks not three hours after we all got the lecture about how dangerous that part of the site is right now.

I am definitely gonna be earning that 28 bucks an hour, but I can’t wipe this stupid grin off my face.

5 Likes

Reminds me of the days when i would get screeched at by morons when i turned their gas pump off because they decided to light up while pumping gas.

Honestly i was all in favor of letting them darwin themselves but it would have killed me too.

Also people who toss their cigarette butts on the ground by the pumps need to be spayed and neutered so they don’t breed.

4 Likes

There is this thing called the Darwin Award that so many people seem to be desperate to receive…

1 Like

I don’t like people.

2 Likes