Wot in an Oppressed Nation

“Kindness and respect for others? YOU MEAN BEING TOTALLY GAAAAAAAAAAY? :joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::exploding_head::skull:

8 Likes

I vomited a little when I read that.

2 Likes

yeah but how 'bout that Noob Saibot in MK11 tho

I keep forgetting that MK11 is in dev. Does it still look sleek and cool and like something a casual as me would be awful at?

This reminds me of a hard drive post I saw once.

“Riot Games CEO Calls Claims of Toxic Workplace Unfounded and Gay.”

5 Likes

fight for ur rights don’t stop until we can reveal dong fully

2 Likes

Let us go full pickle or I unsub.

2 Likes

I hate that the glib tone of that post, as far as i read into it, makes it impossible to determine it’s legitimacy.

2 Likes

Also why did that reply directly to you Tal? Lol

I guess my phone wants you specifically to do it. Get on it.

1 Like

fully naked except for pants: normal, boring

fully armored except no pants: comedy gold

2 Likes

Like I’m glad we can hide everything else but that’s a strange exception.

muscled near nude people of all genders

1 Like

Forget hiding anything. Rid of us the class restrictions for transmog all together.

I don’t need silhouettes to know that son of a netch casting greater heal is a priest.

2 Likes

everyone gets buff
everyone loses their clothes?
everyone…wins??? :smiley:

Yeah it’s pretty sexist that female characters can’t be topless.

1 Like

rock it even if ur an orc with a pancake butt

5 Likes

Aesthetically it’s kind of the same jump in quality that MKX was from MK9 that was from the PS2 era. It’s really the most MONEY looking fighting game now with the previous contender being Injustice 2, also by them woo.

It doesn’t look beginner unfriendly and I think offers carrots-on-a-stick to get people really into it because they finally split meters for offense and defense, supers/Fatal Blows are their own thing and still a good thing to try and make comebacks with. The biggest carrot being ‘hey if you don’t like how your character plays, you can change them’. So like right now I’m trying to think if I want a well rounded Kotal Kahn or if I want an all-in, aggressive Kotal Kahn.

Instead of variations changing the entire character, you change small bits of your character to make up your own variation.
So the imagined progression is: “Oh I gravitated towards this character -> oh I don’t like this thing on them -> I’ve changed that thing to another thing -> I am attached to the character -> I want to do well with this character -> I am now improved and still improving.”

meanwhile new vampire bloodlines 2 game announced??? and it takes place in my city??? oh no me and all my goth friends are just making stupid vampire seattle stereotype jokes now.

sabbat: works at amazon
camarilla: works at amazon but brings their dog to work
anarchs: dog walker walking sabbat dogs

6 Likes

I’m ambivalent and mistrusting of the new vampire game. Like the first one was pretty great but forced combat sections like the sewers or the last few levels were the bane of every diplomatic or stealth character ever (which the game haphazardly encouraged you to make to your detriment)

Not to mention that it’s going for preorder on steam a full year before it’s released and long before any actual gameplay footage has been released.

And just the general gut feeling that the epic store might grab it like every other game these days and hold it hostage for a year after people paid money to steam

I am certainly being careful and metering my expectations

1 Like

Oh I never preorder or do beta alpha access buy ins for anything.

Also we all got universally mad when they showed the stupid ferris wheel in the promo video. Get that overpriced tourist crap outta here and put the overpriced tourist trap space needle in it OK

Anyway the real joy is the abundance of jokes we’re all making.

Like there should be a quest you meet new Vampires and they say they’ll hang out later, but they never do, so you get mad and complain on reddit about the Seattle freeze :+1::+1:

3 Likes