Worth rolling a Horde here?

I saw this server is like 80% Alliance / 20% Horde. Should I roll here or Grobbulus?

I’d like to boast a hunter and either be orc or blood elf. I have seen a blood elf guild that looks fun. I’m interested in roleplaying and casual gameplay, and plan to pick up skinning/leatherworking to contribute towards helping the guild.

Are there any orc themed guilds that are active?

Thank you. :slight_smile:

I might reroll a horde as well as play my dwarf to 70 here. So far, it seems to be the most mature community I’ve witnessed. I’ve played at least to level 30 on around 12 servers so far :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am not sure what you mean by 80% Alliance 20% horde. I have been taking regular census readings every few days for a year and even during our lowest population times late last year the ratio was never over 1:3. They might have a lot more but you also have to take into account that many of those might be alts. I only go by how many are playing at given time and I have never seen a ratio imbalanced in that way. Since a few weeks before prepatch, our horde population has also gone up. We used to average around 400 a nite during primetime and since right before tbc hit we are pushing 1100+ on a nightly basis. This community, for the most part, is not full of trolls and jerks. Granted, LFG has gone a bit downhill right before prepatch but it keeps getting better every day and hopefully will soon be back to normal.

From questing in Hellfire that does not seem the correct ratio. I’d say it’s probably 60/40 at worst MAYBE 70/30 (again from my perspective in hellfire.) As far as Grobbulus goes - I orginally played there in Classic. There were a lot of cool people but I was over the corpse camping, griefing, and world buff insanity that happened. I used to enjoy pvp realms but they are a different beast now. Grobb is a very active server though.

We definitely would love more horde here… and they are returning (slowly). BB is a great place and always will be.

The Horde community is great here. It’s definitely small, but I’ve had nothing but positive experiences Hordeside. The LFG channel is usually pretty active, despite the small population.