Worried GMs wont get back to me before the sale ends

Hello. I am trying to transfer servers. I can’t because I get the error “Please clear the mail from this character’s mailbox.”

Before you tell me all the typical solutions, I’ve tried them all. I’ve cleared my mailbox, emptied my ignore list, emptied my quest log, have nothing on the auction house, have did no recent quests, and I’m worried a GM will not get back to me before the summer sale ends and I miss out on not only playing with my friends but the discount. The ticket I have submitted for help says 4+ days average wait time and by then the sale will be over.

This is the 2nd time I’ve had to character transfer because of my server dying. I wish this process could at least be easy. Please help I just came back after over a year’s break and I’m pretty frustrated.

Tickets are averaging 24hrs thats a display error your seeing a GM will see it eventualy. That being said GM dont come to these forums your gona have to wait on your ticket provided the ticket went thru.

Generally speaking, if there is no mail in the mailbox, it’s usually the result of completing certain quests that queue up to send you a letter after a set amount of time. If that’s the case, you will need to wait for the mail to show up so that you can delete it. I don’t believe that the GMs are able to delete those.

But a GM will be able to take a second look and see what’s hiding there :wink:

2 Likes

I haven’t did any quests in over a year. I deleted my entire quest log just to be sure. I’ve tried everything so I’m assuming I must just be bugged.

It looks like you had mail from the Brew of the Month club hiding there. A GM was able to delete the mail so you should be good to go to transfer. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thank you all very much. Most appreciated.

6 Likes