[Main Thread] World server is down

I had to log out rather abruptly about 90 minutes ago while still inside Timewalking Court of Stars. Now when trying to log back into that character, I get the ‘World server is down’ message. The stuck character service has failed three times now, ‘There was an error while processing your request. Please submit a ticket to get help from one of our Game Masters,’ yet I am unable to find where/how to actually submit a ticket like we could in the old days. I have done a full reinstall, even to a different drive on my computer, to no avail. I can log in to every one of my other characters.

Please advise.

16 Likes

Same, did you get it fixed? If so how the Unstuck service doesn’t work.

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue as well

2 Likes

any updates regarding this issue?

2 Likes

same error here…same dungeon. → Timewalking Court of Stars

nothing works…

just the message “World server is down”

4 Likes

12 hours later, same issue. Maybe the hour maintenance this morning will help.

2 Likes

I keep getting a message saying, “Oops, something went wrong. Try again and if it continues to not work submit a ticket to a game master.”

2 Likes

Same issue here. CoS TW is where I am stuck but can’t move me.

2 Likes

Yep same here. COS Timewalking.

2 Likes

I was wrong, maintenance didn’t help.

3 Likes

Please fix this, I can not log onto my main at all, can’t use the unstuck feature, and for the love of everything that is holy if you tell me to raise a case (“Oops, something went wrong. Try again and if it continues to not work submit a ticket to a game master.”) within a case PUT A LINK IN THE CASE so I actually can :frowning:

2 Likes

Still broken after 10 hours

1 Like

I too am stuck in CoS Timewalking with unstuck service not working. Gotta love small indie devs.

1 Like

I am having the exact same issue. I hope they figure this out soon.

2 Likes

Keep bumping this, my character is also stuck in CoS timewalking version. Tried unstuck feature 3 times, also put in a support ticket almost 3 hours ago with no response.

This is going to affect more and more people as timewalking dungeons are the weekly quest. Send in your support tickets, message their support account on Twitter and KEEP COMPLAINING! It’s the only way companies like Blizzard move on crap like this.

3 Likes

Hell yea same thing happening here. Best part is the character movement on the site never works… of course it happens on my main too

2 Likes

Add me to the list for this as well.

2 Likes

More eyes on this please. I have reached out to their twitter support as well, they responded with typical “please be patient” message. I see more and more tweeting at them and messaging here, KEEP IT UP. This has been going on since patch day and characters have been stuck since YESTERDAY

2 Likes

Still here, still stuck, still no answers on my support ticket

2 Likes

Saw a blue reply to a post about falling through Plaguefall. They said if the stuck character service doesn’t work to go submit a ticket to have a GM move you. Cross your fingers.

2 Likes