World server is down

World server is down again second night, I thought this got fixed?

20 Likes

Sargeras is back down again too

5 Likes

Emerald Dream as well. Started about 10m ago.

3 Likes

Starting to see this now on Azgalor.

Maybe the first wiggle was an “Instance not found” flying around in Pandaria. But now, switching characters, I’m getting the same 75% login bar and then “World Server is Down”, just like last night.

And now,

6 Likes

Sarg is down “world server is down”.

2 Likes

world server down again tonight :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I’m in game, but getting many periods of lag.

Happening to me too. :frowning: My husband was able to get in but I’ve tried multiple toons and nada.

1 Like

Zul’jin is down it seems

2 Likes

Mal’Ganis as well

Yup, I was working on talents and target dummies in SL and saw this message after my casting stopped working. Eventually I got booted and then trying to log back in get the same 7% or so and World Server is Down mesage.

I guess down for me as well though I didn’t see any warnings. Thought it was my computer freezing up. Thanks for the headsup.

Stormrage is down. DCed in Oribos.

1 Like

Uldaman too.

1 Like

STROMRAGE IS DOWN COME THE BEEP ON BLIZZ. please fix

2 Likes

Icecrown world server down! US

Yesterday took quite awhile for them to even reply to this one. Looks like we are getting the same treatment today. It wasn’t until everyone started creating a post thread for each server. Guess Ill do the same again…

Turalyon US is down.
I can reach the character screen but it says world sever is down or takes longer than 15min to load and I alt F4 it. Just like launch day unfortunately.

Illidan is down too

1 Like

Blood Furnace World Server Down as well.