World Server Down?

Trying to login to US-Hyjal, was disconnected completely about 20 mins ago and now any attempt to login is met with “World Server is Down”. I know at least 4-5 other people on the server saying the same, but the server status appears to be up.

I just made a character over there and tried logging in, with no problems. Have you tried updating your game?

Think so. Same thing for me. Character not found etc…

World server down rarely means the realm is offline, just the specific area your character is cannot currently be accessed.

Using the stuck character service to move them usually sorts it out.

1 Like

Are you able to log into any other character on the realm? If only certain ones, do you know where they logged out from?

It’s possible a specific area is down.

Otherwise, try using the Stuck character service to see if moving the character to a safe location helps.

2 Likes

Im having this issue on multiple toons in different areas (all on hyjal) One is in Zereth Mortis, one is in Frostwall, and another in Org.

Alright. Thanks, Darkefyre. I’ll check around and see if anything is up… or down, as the case may be.

2 Likes

From what I’ve been told it appears things are recovering. Hopefully, you all are able to log back in now.

2 Likes

I was able to get on another character briefly, was immediately disconnected. My internet appears to be fine. I can log into other servers with no issue.