World server down again

I’m playing on a super low pop and World server is done here as well.

Dead server
Dead world server
Back to Pokémon Scarlet I guess lol

Wait you’re also from Moon-Guard? I’ve got a buddy mid quest right now in Moon-Guard…

Same here, been down for 84 mins now… can’t login no matter the zone my toon is in.

yeah i finished a battleground and when it ended and i left my toon DC and i cant log back in

This character is but I’m currently playing toon on Tanaris.

Game let me into stormrage in the Dragon Isles… But i can kill stuff currently. But unable to see loot or accept/complete quests… I give it like 5 minutes before i get DCed.

I can sleep off tonight than playing that buggy broken Pokémon game lol.

Still not sure how it is broken or buggy, there are lag issues in some places. I’ve completed the pokedex, all 400. Done every single story line. All of post game. Farming 6 star raids and shiny hunting. 120 hours or so into it. Where are all these issues people keep talking about?!?!!?

I mean at least I can play that damn game, this one doesn’t seem to let me even do that much …

what in the actual is happeneing … playing fine all night … DC and can’t log into SW or dragon isle but Shadowlands content loads fine

1 Like

edited: nope back to 0% loading screens with the transfer aborts

And we down again bois

So…Eonar may as well be down as well. I tried logging in, said world server was down, tried again and got in only to find nobody moving around, no NPCs spawning in, and I kept being dropped from the sky. I think I’ll just try my luck tomorrow…or next week as big chance that if I had died I wouldn’t be able to even recover my corpse before being dropped from the sky again. Oh well…that’s launch week for you, kept saying Blizz needed to release this expansion later than they did but hey I’m not sure that would of fixed anything anymore. Maybe I’ll finish my reward track in hearthstone or idk dust off starcraft if I feel like playing a blizzard game tonight

Dalaran- World server is down.

Man, second to the most terrible launch with WoD in first place. Yes, i do remember and know how classic expacs had quite a bad rep and poor connections issue too…

But youd expect more from a company like blizzs revenue and the number of years/players they have as experience. Really disappointing. Atleast, the expac doesn`t suck… yet.

As I noted a few times yesterday:

/moo :cow:

And this was going to be the time he dropped the mount, wasn’t it. :sob:

1 Like

Seriously though

Anyone else’s UI reset?

1 Like

It’s only dows when i get time to play

It was, yes.