World of Warcraft Shadowlands

I am not a fan of the shadowland they are squishing our characters levels from 120 to 50 and 60 how are we gonna beat elites all we need was new class ability’s and spells not this shadowlands is cool but let us keep our 120 level characters not scale us down to 50 or 60 that’s gonna be fun at all

I actually feel ok, because I know I got screwed after MoP with my top notch PvP gear. So I I just had enough dissatisfaction from the designers, and I just let the game take its course, my mentality is just that Blizzard teams knows it best, they do what they think will help their issues and I don’t wan to conflict with new expansions I love to get out and do my thing even if the expansion will have errors, I just play along because I like the new expansion wow feeling, the excitement even if the game doesn’t work, gives me the human that is weak in this world who can’t control to make the world better but I can participate and go out in the technological real world jus to go out and have fun… gives me that chance even thoe it’s expensive to purchase online stuff…

Not sure if troll…

1 Like

Im going to have that sour squish taste in my mouth like with legion.

Went from feeling like a GOD to smacking a brick wall with a peice of straw.

Now its happening again, I’m going to be hitting 600’s instead of 100k and im forced to deal with it or quit.

No MMO should ever make you feel like you are getting WEAKER as the game goes on.