World of Warcraft News and Development Updates

Most companies do everything possible to build faith with their customers and investors.

1 Like

I’m not sure this would really help. It’s too vague.

What I think we ACTUALLY NEED is a definite description of systems and mechanics that are in the game and what the intended design ACTUALLY is.

This would make it easier to say “this thing X is working, but this thing Y is not working.” Right now, it’s all mostly subjective.

Then again, the few times we do get this kind of interaction and are told how things are supposed to work, we explain to them with MOUNTAINS of data that it’s NOT WORKING … we still get ignored.

So current road map or one 6 months out… does it matter? Does it help?? Doesn’t seem like it.

1 Like

Honestly, they change the structure of the gameplay loop so frequently that it would be obsolete before publishing.

I don’t care. That shouldn’t be put on us. If they are unable to deliver the product and the quality we pay for they should give us all a free month as an apology and thanks for our patience. They would buy a lot of good will. Not just for the time but the acknowledgement that what they are currently doing is not acceptable and will not be the norm.

So suffer in silence or leave? Sounds awfully like what some of the blizz employees were probably told when they came forward to senior staff with their grievances

Nice of you to quote stuff excluding the part where I agreed to the person whose response you pretty much repeated.

Go off :wink:

That’s original…

When FFXIV was in a similar situation, they stopped charging for access and discounted the subscription of anyone that did stay subbed in perpetuity.

1 Like