World of Warcraft News and Development Updates

I’m hoping for some changes that will make Shadowlands more inclusive and less of a depressing slog. Sadly the link just has a big fat MDI ad right in the middle of it. Grats to the elite players again I suppose.

1 Like

Which we all know will be ignored so makes us players be like why bother.

11 Likes

I’m struggling to understand what the point was of even mentioning the retail notes.

Give us a date already.

2 Likes

How about some development updates on merging some of these DEAD Classic TBC servers. I mean Come the hell on here.

2 Likes

While you are at QoL changes, please increase the stack sizes of crafting materials to at least 500, if not 1000 or more. And the stack sizes of consumeables to 50.
We have so many crafting materials, food items alone that drop are 12 different ones, higher stacks would give as more space to store it all.

At least increase the stack sizes for old expansions significantly, please.
So that we can keep at least one stack of that old material that we can occasionally use while freeing a high number of storage places.

2 Likes

when is patch 9.2

1 Like

Hurry up, please.

1 Like

Don’t waste our time with esports or other crap we already know is coming, just tell us when 9.1.5 is coming out and what we can expect beyond that, thank you very much.

1 Like

can u delete alans shaman it ruin the fraction idenity ! do not let then ! ty

Thanks! I’ve been farming for this particular mount for years now when this event is up. Farmed on my main and several of my alts as well.

Still no luck as of yet, But I’m hoping this year will be the year I finally get my hands on this mount!

are you sure a dev isnt going to remove the HH because it offends him/her?

2 Likes

Any chance of getting DH class unlocked for Void Elves and Nightborne since they are subraces of blood elves and night elves? Also can we have the release date please?

2 Likes

I’d delete my DH Belf in a heartbeat if we get Nightborne demon hunters

1 Like

Any news on void elf customizations? All other three legion allied races got new options, void elves now are the only legion allied race without tattoos or markings. Please give them tattoos like Alleria, void runes too.

They, literally, burned your tree down. They don’t care about your face.

yes but plenty of woke dev emote removed that isn’t content update enough for ya?

Stop changing pointless things in the game and make the game better so people come back, blizzard has giving up on SL just like in WoD.

9.1.5 is completely pointless and has no meat to it at all. Its official they stopped caring about causals long ago.

Not everybody is into hardcore raiding and playing the broken mythic plus system.

1 Like

I am still workin on headless horseman. Hopefully this year is the year. Hopefully everyone else also.

less reporting more progress- the time it takes to say nothing is the same time you could commit to doing something

I was done with Mythic dg’s a Long time ago - I loved them for the speedrunning to get a cool transmog but as a main source of gear that surpasses raid loot - meh why bother