World of Warcraft News and Development Updates

I notice your news doesn’t include the fact you’re getting sued over threatening workers that protested now.

https://www.nlrb.gov/case/31-CA-282822
8 Likes

How about a Conquest Catch up system that unlocks via the stupid Renown, so its time gated…

Renown 72
Unlocks the ability to purchase Marks of Conquest from the PvP Vendor.

Mark of Conquest
Bind on Account - Costs 200 Honor

Instantly gain 100 Conquest Points.

2 Likes

Can you reverse another one of Ion’s bad alliance trolls by giving kul tirans vrykul appearances?

1 Like

In the lore humans are the “deformed” children of the Vykrul.

If anything Vykrul would be Horde. Vykrul actively murdered and exiled current in-game humans.

scale honor gear at all ranks to 249 and conquest gear to 259 and leave the ilvl upgrades for pve. show your bastard children a little bit of love for once <3

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I know Ion will give the vrykul to the horde rather than to the alliance, so I don’t want any more allied races decided by Ion. But nothing in wow needs to makes sense. For example, vulpera would never trust the horde who were allied with their enslavers sethrak, and alliance would’ve freed the vulpera to use them against the horde. But of course we have horde biased devs who will twist logic and put whichever allied race they want to fit their desires.

1 Like

Posted by blizzard entertainment… We have no devs.

3 Likes

Looks like I won’t be playing alts till im reown 80.

4 Likes

Please consider allowing us to continuously run Torghast as leveling content instead of a daily venture. Throw in some world quest reward level gear for completion.

5 Likes

cool drops in torghast ?
waits

2 Likes

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/pvp-gearing/1083789

you asked for our input and ideas
and promised to listen

here is your chance

we need fair gearing system in PVP

for example :

it dose not effect PVE what how ever
and solve this unfair gearing advantage

we are saying the same thing over twitter , twitch , youtube , us/eu forums , reddit

the currant system is ONLY in favor of LFG boosters

12 Likes

Can we expect any news on the state of PvP gearing in the next coming weeks or so?

There are multiple threads outlining the issues with the current system and I need to know if I’m wasting my time or not.

6 Likes

Wait… No Cap On Soul Ash… Am I reading this right, We can farm as much Soulash form the Tower now?

Tell me Not having stroke and we can farm it on our mains to give to alts.

So, you want the people who are good at PvP and succeed to get the same gear as you, for joining X amount of BGs?? Seems like a legit reward system.

My more relevant question is - why is this only available to mythic raiders?

I mean…why?

in competitive game mode there should never be unfair advantage
and specially through rating

cosmetics , mount and titles is fine but not this … what ever we have right now
which work perfectly in favor of LFG boosters

" in competitive game mode there should not be unfair advantage for those who have higher rating

imagine in league of legends , they give 1k gold in the start only for those who have higher rating then you !! how the hell can that be fair ???

what i find ridiculous :

we are here trying to convince Blizz devs
that a competitive game mode needs to have FAIR gearing system !!! "

7 Likes

Sounds like you just want your participation trophy to be shiney to me :man_shrugging:t3:

Someone else mentioned anyone can buy it. The official notes are worded poorly on that one.

not really , i have less then 2 weeks in this game
this 9.1.5 is nail on coffin for me.

its the overwhelming majority of pvprs

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/pvp-gearing/1083789

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/why-pvp-ilvl-rating-gates-are-bad/1093272

and so on.

it’s bad broken system and all those who play legit suffer from it.

8 Likes

I’m not sure what your time played has to do with the conversation, but I’ll row with it. Every MMORPG is set up to be a risk/reward system. Those that do the hardest content, get the best rewards. The PvPers that do sit at the top, how do you think they got there?? Afk’d in a corner in Arena’s, or fought through it, got better, and earned better rewards???