World of Warcraft Error#132

So everytime I try and play wow i get an error #132 I have spent days on trying to fix this going as far as completely uninstalling every game I have. I am now sitting with 3 2tb hard drives that are completely wiped and a Boot SSD with a fresh copy of Windows 10 Pro x64. working with a friend over discord, we have been trying to recreate the error as i can play any other game even classic wow without the problem. so finally we decided that it must be a discord issues so we broke out Teamspeak and uninstalled discord just to be safe game launched no errors. So installed discord but didn’t start it everything is completely fine. let the game run for a good 30mins Start discord and bam no longer able to play wow error #132 pops up.
So I close the game close discord thinking that maybe its something in the background that is causing the issue, nope only teamspeak and graphic’s program running. So we ran a ton of testing ran sims even tried to see if there was an error in the code from the latest windows patch. No everything seems to be running fine. Start discord again bam the #132 error pops up. So i say okay lets try turning everything back no overlays nothing only open mic and try that. Even though i ought to be able to have overlays enabled if i have them turned off for wow this seems to be the ONLY fix is to completely turn off overlays everytime i want to play wow anymore.

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Main Thread - Info Request - Error 132 since Windows 2021-01 update, discordhooks.dll