World of Warcraft 15th Anniversary Collector’s Edition

Target
Wal-Mart
Newegg
gamestop/ also eBay. you can also call and see if they have it in stock in the physical store then drive and pick it up.
some stores have items in stock but the systems says otherwise.

you’re the worst type of person. absolutely despicable.
The same type of person that drives up the price of star wars toys so kids cant have them.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Delayed Amazon order shipped, so guess it wasn’t that big of an issue for them.

Yes, yes. The “worst type”. Just like a mass murderer.

I made a ton on Tickle Me Elmos too. You should have seen the kids faces when they couldn’t buy them retail. Pure horror. It was almost like they thought I was killing people.

:rofl:

No one cares, boomer.

Anyeone else have trubble with ragnaros wings? The left one stays on good but his right want just falls right off on mine.

I had the same issue with Newegg. Pre ordered months ago, then get a notification at the last minute it was cancelled.

I then just happened to check best buy the night prior to release and they had it up. Pre Ordered and like 2 mins later they were sold out again.

I ended up picking it up from the store today, its still in the brown box it shipped in.

The wings look obvious as to which one goes where but I found it slightly deceptive and initially had it set up such that it looked right but one was not really well inserted. Swapped them around and then all was well.

Beautiful statue - one heck of a big box!

3 Likes

zzz classic why

Are you guys shipping more of the World of Warcraft 15th Anniversary Collector’s Edition? or is it already discontinued/no further shipments?

My box arrived in Brazil today, I bought two, one for me and another to resell.

Edit: I bought one at Walmart and one at Bestbuy.