World of Warcraft 15th Anniversary Collector’s Edition

I get mine FRIDAY i guess it’s better then newegg cancling it.

Anybody get notified if their orders from Gamestop have shipped or been charged yet? I got a pre-order in on 5/22/19.

Just got my Limited Collectors’ Edition today in the Mail! STILL Need to set up my Stream Lab.

1 Like

Wait what? Did that only apply to people who were playing since the original release?

They made a statue for the 10th anniversary, though it was only a gift for day-1 uninterrupted subs and not a retail product. So you’re only partially correct there.

(just clarifying)

Got my email at 12:30 CST from Gamestop cancelling my preorder from May 25th. Shocking…

My order status has been stuck on “Preparing for shipment” for about 20 hours now so I have a feeling mine will be canceled as well

This thread has been pinned since May. No notice/warning it would be mid-May, no straddling the 1st and/or 15th of a month so people were being paid when it came out, release timed to nothing I’m aware of, no simple “there will be [or not] a second run.” to allay concerns.

Anyone who missed out, feel free to visit eBay, no shortages there.

2 Likes

Picked up my pre-order today at my local EB Games and apparently I was the only person that reserved this particular item as there was only (1) pre-order available.

Personally, I’m really enjoying the Ragnaros statue that came in the box. It was a lot larger than I personally expected it to be. I have it now sitting on my dresser next to my Sonic the Hedgehog statue from my Collector’s copy of Sonic Mania for my Switch console. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Amazon sent notification to me today that my order had to be delayed and it was one of those “click this to tell us you want to approve still buying” emails. I pre-ordered from Amazon within 2 minutes of it becoming available, so this is highly disappointing.

Targeted delivery was today; instead, now unknown.

Got mine today from Amazon. Love it.

FYI: The “scalper copies” have started to hit Amazon U.S.
Any follow-up on the rumor that another wave would be available for ordering starting this month after initial release?

1 Like

Ordered mine from GameStop…

They charged my card so.

I have 11 sitting in my office ready for resale. They even boxed them in a nice shippable brown box so I don’t need to pay for shipping materials.

Win.

1 Like

Good luck making anything on them if you’re going through eBay, LOL

Every store I went to today broke their own rules they posted about selling 1 per customer. I watched people walk out with 4-5 each and then everywhere was sold out. Luckily I saw bestbuys website changed from out of stock to accepting orders so I was able to get one.

Yah i got mine today too, MUCH bigger than i expected,lol.

Got it from gamestop preorder that i did the day they started, was charged as well.

They should probably ship the entire batch of initial orders first. Just my biased-by-my-delay two cents.

1 Like

Agreed, pre-orders should definitely take priority! As with most here, I’m a long-time WoW fan that’s collected all the other CE expacs, so I was hoping there would be another post-release production once they saw demand was there, but will probably just buy the mounts from the store at this point. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: