World of Warcraft 15th Anniversary Collector’s Edition

If I buy this can you speed up my que time to log in?

When will we be getting the statue? I ordered mine.

1 Like

This will be the first WoW CE I won’t have because you underproduced them Blizzard

Did you seriously want Ebayers to snatch them all up and sell them for 3x the retail price?

2 Likes

I own every collectors edition of WoW so Far. This is the first I don’t have and honestly I’m thinking might be the last straw. I’m finding the more time I read the forums the more I find that you are treating your customers like garbage not communicating to them at all.

It’s disgusting how you treat people and you really should be ashamed.

4 Likes

Will there be copies available on release that you haven’t allocated to pre-orders?

I am surprised this thread is still sticky, considering it was all sold out within less than a week due to people buying multiple copies then reselling them on eBay for 3-5x more than the price.

People that do this are flat out greedy.

2 Likes

People have already done it.

Dear Blizzard,
I will keep this short;

I’ve been playing this game for a very long time. I would love to own this collectors edition. I don’t mind if the next batch only ships in 6 … or 8 months. As long as I could lock in a pre-order, it would make me incredibly happy to know that I would eventually receive one of these. Please let me give you money for something I really, REALLY want. :slight_smile: I want to support you, not some Dbag on ebay (I won’t be purchasing it off anyone else).

Hopefully you hear us and have more made.
Thank you.

5 Likes

This, I mean seriously… everywhere you look it’s people who have 5+ (I’ve even seen 50) listed online for absurd prices.

Ridiculous.

ya snooze ya lose

what a joke, I preordered this at newegg the literal minute the listing was made, and they just canceled my preorder because they weren’t going to get enough copies to cover the orders. which means they just lied with the listing and screwed me over.

NO!! THe problem with Newegg is the fact that they took our preorders we made back in May, but where Target or Walmart did their cancellations AT LEAST two months ago, Newegg decided to do theirs the WEEK BEFORE!

I know for a fact from friends who works at these stores target,walmart,gamestop that each target will have about 15~ in stores for buying each Walmart about 10-15~ and each gamestop will have 5~ these are copies that are not preorders but for physical sell. Problem is that a lot of people know this and it isn’t so hard for workers to hide the product or pretend they don’t have it or time the stocking of shelves so they, family, or friends can buy them out, a lot are aware that these are limited quantity also that they costs $100 and that a lot of ppl are selling them on ebay ect for $300+ and that the WOTLK collector’s edition is $800 on ebay or more the older the xpac, and these are 15th editions specials not even tied to an xpac, they never made 5th or 10th so this is very unique. I am willing to camp out at one of those store the day before to make sure I get to buy one, I know when this kind of thing happens the lines start the day before camping out in front of gamestop and they only have 5 yet the line is like 100 ppl and if ur not the first 5 at least then ur time in line is wasted. they are physically in stores October 8th.
This will be the TURBO MAN ACTION FIGURE of gifts for WoW gamers this xmas.

1 Like

Yay mine has been posted to me with an arrival of wednesday. Cant wait

Looking forward to next Tuesday. That’s when my local EB Games has the shipment come in for those that reserved this particular item. :slight_smile:

Already fully paid for it, So all I need to do is go to the mall down the street to pick it up.

Hmm mine doens’t say it’s been channceld but it hasn’t been shipped ether. Then again the Rag staltue doesn’t look all t hat when you open it from the videos i’ve seen.

Best Buy finally charged my credit card, looks like my copy will be ready for pickup on Tuesday.

:smiley:

1 Like

Mine arrived today… ordered direct from Blizzard on day 1, live in Orlando, FL. Just FYI!

1 Like

i got mine today and i literally cried upon seeing it… took my sweet time opening it…the statue is awesome!!!

2 Likes