World of Warcraft 15th Anniversary Collector’s Edition

You should just be banned for RWT on the forums

Blizz Employee 1: “Wow, a lot of people want to buy this expensive collector’s edition, should we make more copies so we can make more money?”

Blizz Employee 2: “Nah.”

Blizz Employee 1: “But, we would make more money.”

Blizz Employee 2: “Again: NAH.”

Blizz Employee 1: “Why?”

Blizz Employee 2: “Because.”

Blizz Employee 1: “Fair enough!”

3 Likes

Just an FYI: you don’t have to be doing something illegal to be a d-bag.

2 Likes

But Im not breaking any TOS so there is literally nothing they can ban me for. If I was selling gold with out using the token system or selling accounts or BoE items for real money then yeah but this? This isnt against any laws or TOS.

Definitely the case!

So just a heads up for those that are still looking to pre-purchase this Collector’s Edition.

There is still some EB Games / Gamestop locations taking orders for this particular item. I know in my city, I’m still the only person to reserve this item for when it comes out.

As a result of this, You may want to call the store or go in to see if they are still offering it where you reside.

1 Like

So I got a very nice statute for ten years of continuous subscription but then this 15 year statue is only available for purchase (ok I suppose I didn’t expect another nice free surprise) but it would have been nice if this with continuous subscription now for 15 years were saved a guaranteed spot or even a special special version? Maybe a different color only continuous subscribers could get? At this point would just like to get one…

Not sure how this works since it says they’re “sold out” online

The online distributor and brick and mortar versions tend to have their own supplies.

I got mine pre-ordered from GameStop luckily I work there and was able to refresh the upcoming products every morning when I came in and got mine day one of it being registered into our system.

As a GameStop employee if it is sold out online which it is. It is no longer available for preorder. GameStop as a whole gets a certain amount allocated to them and once there numbers have been filled it is no longer available to purchase.

1 Like

Totally agree with the BS claim especially about the announcements from eb games. When I saw blizz store was sold out I went to eb knowing that they sold wow stuff in the past before I became a digital buyer, my local store had no clue if they would be getting stock or not. I am an eb world member and no email. I saw the fb, twitter etc posts when they came up, but before I had a chance to make a purchase you guessed it they were sold out.

2 Likes

Come on Blizzard, people are literally trying to throw their money at you.

I get that the last several expansion CEs haven’t been big sellers, but you should have expected something like this (especially with the hype behind Classic) to be different.

It does’t get released until October, is there really not a way for you to request more to be manufactured? Even if it is released later around December or January? Clearly people are willing to wait…

9 Likes

Kirnos

120 Tauren Warrior

Come on Blizzard, people are literally trying to throw their money at you.

I get that the last several expansion CEs haven’t been big sellers, but you should have expected something like this (especially with the hype behind Classic) to be different.

It does’t get released until October, is there really not a way for you to request more to be manufactured? Even if it is released later around December or January? Clearly people are willing to wait…

AGREE 100%

1 Like

Blizzard doesn’t care about you or that you missed out on their 10 min sale of their limited edition preorder.

2 Likes

Hahaha, this pretty much. I only just found out that this CE was a thing - almost 2 months after it was announced.

Not even an email mentioning that it was coming out etc. Kinda pissed now, and don’t get me started on the BlizzCon spyware fiasco that’s brewing.

4 Likes

Looks to me like a Real Life Loot Box … all you get is a Pin, a Dustcolecting Statue of Ragnaros, 2 Ingame Mounts, 30 days gametime … a Mousepad and some prints …

Which is what was advertised. Have you ever bought a Collector’s Edition before?

1 Like

Target is selling the collector’s addition right now!

1 Like

Dude, you are a champ. I got my Target copy preordered!!!