World of Warcraft 15th Anniversary Collector’s Edition

Sorry. I don’t do pre-orders for maybes. Perhaps as we get closer to launch and details about “layering” are ironed out.

Have to say…weird choice. You bought those pets for a game that still exists and can use in. And they’re now available in Classic. I thought such links between the two games wouldn’t exist.

6 Likes

Yes, I assume this means I’ll be able to use my old used time code keys from back in the day right? I mean, they’ve already been redeemed on live, but I should be able to re-redeem them on Classic, right?

2 Likes

What? :weary:

1 Like

omg Classic release date confirmed

1 Like

omg thank you !!! soo hyped for diablo to follow me everywhere again :DDDD and i might have to get that collectors edition for the anniversiarry…i mean… come on there’s a 10 inch rag statue to take center stage of my tower…

no no read, i own the collectors edition of vanilla wow, it came with those three pets ontop of the art book, audio cds, and other fun goodies in a nice giant box. and it weirdly enough has many memories for me, sitting in elwynn forest on my undead with diablo tagging along with me, sitting at fires and watching diablo light himself on fire after so long of sitting there… I am so glad they are including these pets you have no idea

you know that the collectors edition of classic wow came with those pets as a quest… we got to choose 1 of three per toon…it was there in vanilla why wouldnt it be there for the re release of vanilla?

What about Murky? The pet attached to your account if you attended the very first Blizzcon in 2005.

Nothing to do with Classic.

1 Like

Well they’ve already started bluring the lines between retail and Classic, so at this point anything could happen potentially. I wouldn’t rule anything out.

In my experience, Blizzards definition of “never” is “not right now”.

<3’ing this so hard. Thank you Blizzard.

Bump for Oceanic.

I’m hovering pre-ordering now, will we have some of these allocated to Oceanic servers? Or can we order from NA servers and have it shipped?

How’s that?

What version is this anniversary edition?

Does this mean I can get my tcg loot in TBC?

Let my far future dreams live guys.

1 Like

It doesn’t really say what version. It seems to be just the stuff they show in the picture, since the game is digital and downloadable.

Pretty much, it’s just a treasure box of stuff.

Lastly, don’t buy it just for the mounts, since they will be added to the store in August.

Is no one going to point out that the PANDA CUB from the original WoW CE is not even close to a PANDAREN, the playable race from Mists???

Will there be any other way to get the CE pets? With the current playerbase’s age, half the players were like 12 when WoW came out. I don’t think there was a computer in my house that could play WoW and even if it could I would not be able to convince my parents to buy a $100 version of a game with a $15 sub price. I was really hoping Classic would be a reset on all the uniques and stuff as it is a separate game from retail.

2 Likes

I’d assume yes, but just remember:

So BMAH TCG and items bought from Auctionhouse won’t count. Has to be OG codes.

It’s a nice way to thank the Veteran WoW supporters.

2 Likes

Yeah my codes are from cards, it would be pretty cool to be able to have those items in a tbc server.

Really far future though, I don’t expect tbc to be anytime soon.