World of Warcraft®: The War Within™ Announced!

They never said anything about 1 patch expansions lol where are you even getting that idea from…?

Where is Anduin? Is this an actor change, Anduin used to look like Brad now discount Hemsworth? Where we not able to afford to get the actual Anduin back or is this what an Arthas - Anduin youth matchup looks like? Do we have to split Arthas “My Son” from Anduin “BFABrad”?

From what we have seen
Its more of anh kajet (sure i butchered the name) is really the only underground zone.

I really hope xal’atath lasts more than 1 expansion. She is a wicked character with very interesting development. I also hope [Gift of N’zoth] plays an important role if your character still has it.

1 Like

“take to the skies with Dynamic Flying, now available for hundreds of existing mounts!”

Please don’t make this the default for another expansion.

You’ve already made one expansion difficult / impossible for people with movement impairment.

3 Likes

They have stated that you can unlock old flying by completing the storyline and hitting max level, so technically available by day 1.

I have a question for the DEVs. Will we have to uses dynamic flying everywhere? I really hope not.

You unlock old flying as soon as you finish the base storyline and hit level cap, so you technically can earn it and use it from day 1 over Dynamic.

I gotta say. I love that you used the sword sticking out of Azeroth. It’s nice to see it acknowledged in game as still being there.

Weird that you’re just assuming this. The zones have - and are built specifically for - flying. It was all publicly announced at Blizzcon.

The entire World Soul Sage looks promising. The quality of life features are just out of this world (pun intended).

And sheesh Xal’atath looks so badass! I’ve loved her since she was a dagger and would join her over Alleria any day. Can we get some artwork Blizz? Even those last two shots of her would look dope as wallpaper

“technically by day one”

my love, people with movement impairment aren’t completing the storyline and hitting max level in a day.

1 Like

Didn’t say they or everyone was

More tongue-in-cheek hypothesizing than anything.

Nah, Earthen are fine. Would rather have them than Vulpera any day.

Seems pretty good. I am hyped about it. As a long time Dwarf player, i have wanted to do Earthen or Iron Dwarves. I wonder if they will let you customize with iron dwarf like skins.

I want to see more customization, and i am fascinated by thungs like the hero talents. As someone with high level characters for every specialization, it will be fun to jump in and explore them all.

When there is a Auction House. Early Access is always going to be pay to win you a have 3 day advantage to stockpile mats and hose all the players that come in 3 days later on the AH with herbs, ore, leather and whatever else you can think of. Early Access is just not a good idea unless there giving everyone who buys the xpac early access regardless of which version they are buying.

They’re not going to remove early access just because it’s a legal problem now. It was part of the purchase agreement.

It’s set in stone for TWW, but perhaps they’ll consider not doing it in the future. I don’t personally care either way, I always buy the big box anyway. If anything my biggest gripe is that I have to wait 3 days longer to discuss potential spoilers with my guild and friends.

Please oh mighty WOW Gods, please so let me get Alpha! I’m praying hard!

Oh mighty WOW Gods please, please let me get the alpha!