World of Warcraft® Classic Season of Discovery is Now Live!

because everyone is sitting at character selection waiting for the servers to go live? :smiley:

2 Likes

why must i cry why must i cry why must i cry

Guys guys guys, lets cut them some slack.

They’re just a small indie dev who have never done this before, be reasonable.

8 Likes

like many words today, “now” can be interpreted in different ways depending upon the perspectives of both the writer and the reader…

1 Like

Unironically, the true classic experience. Patience friends.

3 Likes

11 Likes

wait your at the char selection screen i cant even choose a server to get on

1 Like

This is Cap.

1 Like

These servers are all offline, can we get an actual estimate of when they’re going to be online?

1 Like

Some strategic communication employee is having a heat flash right now, knowing they scheduled this to go live and another department messed up their content plan.

1 Like

they are live

World of Warcraft® Classic Season of Discovery is Now Live!

No it isnt!

Will there be new “Season of Discovery” servers that pop up in the list? At the moment I only see the existing ones.

Its supposed to be a new tab at the bottom of the classic world window

1 Like

All servers are now live except the RP ones rip RP players

1 Like

Cant even log in though…but if I were a WoW streamer I’m sure they would allow me in. They never seem to have problems getting in. Like when Legion launched and Illidan server was listed as being online none of us could log in, but there was a guy streaming on YT…playing live on Illidan server. Don’t kid yourself people. The servers are not “down”. They just want the streamers to have massive head start so that way they can get all the goods before the rest of us do.

Oh yea and when War Within launches…same thing is going to happen.

3 Likes

Woot woot log in disconnect log in realm full woot woot woot

6 out of seven are now online, still live but still offline for pvprp

1 Like

I see the “Seasonal” tab but it’s not clear it’s for SoD to me. They should really clarify this in the tab.

1 Like

Same same…got to love it

1 Like