World fastest Horde Naxx40<Final Boss> Hardcore/Loot Council - Recruitment thread

I can recognize skill and dedication. We’re all just playing a video game, I don’t hold ill will towards these people. Them getting into RP means more RP in the server and that enriches us all.

Fast clear, lotsa gear, its all here! Come join Final Boss today

come mr forum man tally me bumpnana

Final Boss! Home of the one and only Kurthos

best decision i’ve made in classic was to join final boss. you don’t have to be good or geared, just be willing to be taught and put in some time and effort to get better.

everyone knows the raiding is the best around but forget to mention the pvp, we have some of the best pvpers and pvp groups on the server and have a few guys who are primarily pvpers who raid secondary and are primarily around for pvp.

we even have so many pvpers we adjusted raid schedules on two teams back to back so pvpers won’t have to respec again for 13 days. that is the kinda next level 420iq stuff that goes on here and it has been nothing short of great.

1 Like

Oogh writing Oogh backstory

Oogh fun fact: Oogh has completed 125 jump runs as of today. Thats 25 hours worth of jump runs!

Listen i can’t always come up with witty banter, just bump me okay?

oog want bump. oog git bump.

oogh fun fact: he is merely pretending to be a caveman

Vynland fun fact: His AI programs him to always lie

Come join Final Boss, or kurthos will put oogh in gulag

Hardcore just means be willing to learn, guild is good.

Oogh agree

https:// gyazo. com/3be1723bb5bbf0c0248ec4a6506e9dfe

Refund your Nightslayers

Does the guild RP?

1 Like

I believe some of our members, particularly Vynland from the latest barny video (said as vyland) has hosted quite a few fishing tournaments.

Beyond that there are a few members with trp profiles. but no large scale regular events

Me am oogh me bump thread

and me also do it again

I RP as a refrigerator.