World Boss Zaqali Elders Bug

This post is appreciated, but it seems like the drop rates are basically 0. I haven’t seen anything, on 6 characters, since week one, and it apparently had to be bugged for me to get anything then.

i have receive has personal loot the shoulder.

“I have 30 kills without loot. The drop rate sucks.”

Is not the same as:

“I want my 4 set from the world boss.”

Please use your brain.

Ranting about world boss drop rates is useless

You get a piece of gear? Great you’ll replace it with a m+ or raid drop bis

You’re not getting bis from world bosses

I got a piece of gear the first week and since then just gold and flightstones. They are terrible to do so they need more reward to make them worthwhile and 250 rep still isn’t it.

I guess alternately make them do less damage and cut their health in half so they die in a reasonable amount of time.

It might come as a shock, but not everyone does Mythic+ or raids. I’ll give you some time to process that.

3 Likes

Except in this case the player ranting knows well enough as he gotten ksm last season

So why is this rant necessary?

Are you absolutely certain about that? Until this week, neither I nor anybody I know (and I’ve asked a LOT of people, all of whom did this for their weekly rep quest) had ever gotten a single drop from this boss after the first week they were available, on any of multiple characters.

This week, we coincidentally had three people get the intended 421 drops, but prior to this week I legitimately don’t know a single person in my guild or several others we frequently talk with, who had ever, on a main or an alt, gotten a single loot drop from this World Boss.

1 Like

Until earlier last week, you had GMs telling people there was a confirmed bug that they were not dropping loot.

So, to be frank, there is a miscommunication going on somewhere in the chain of command.

You can check reddit and easily find multiple GM replies confirming this. Supposedly, this was fixed around Thursday. But most people did the World Boss on Tuesday/Wednesday, so we apparently had no chance at loot last week.

I can confirm it was fixed at least this week, as I did get loot (my first world boss loot ALL OF DRAGONFLIGHT, and it’s useless to me cause it dropped for my Embellished slot. >_>)

Why is this a thing though? The Soultakers in Legion had multiple targets and still posted a public loot log. As did Ulmath in Nazjatar, and multiple other World Bosses with multiple “targets.”

And either way, why did it take almost a month for you guys to tell us this?

2 Likes

Took them nearly 10 years to bring back an expansion where we could fly while leveling tbh

When it comes to world boss loot, I do feel the drop-rate should be increased for loot. In the patch that brought Zereth Mortis during Shadowlands, I only got loot once the entire time until Dragonflight dropped.

So far during Dragonflight, I’ve yet to get any loot from any of the world bosses still. We really need badluck protection for stuff like this.

2 Likes

I got my first loot from a world boss this week.

One piece of loot in 6-7 months is such a horrible drop rate. Like jeez.

1 Like

Hi, I got shoulder plate off this world boss the first week they were available.

Still wearing them as of this post.

They messed something up, all 8 of my toons got drops this week,

Only got plate shoulders/leather chest/mail boots/cloth boots the other drops never showed up.

The first week, I won something on one char. then the next reset they were bugged, until this week. Wouldn’t get credit for the quest, then it was changed to elders instead of both of their names separately

Re-read my post. They were dropping loot very early on but stopped dropping loot for a long time, based on what I’ve seen.

I received epic raid boots from them this week. Just lucky I guess?

Kill them again, I got loot across every toon today

Same with me. I did the world boss on all my alts and got a drop on ever single one of them.

Drop rate seems waaaaaaay up.

I think since Legion counting all my alts i’ve got drop from world boss that is still current content - like, twice.