World Boss bug?

So, I’ve noticed and had it said three or four times during my raid… (and now it’s happened to me) the World Quest doesn’t complete. Is this while in a raid (This should be completable in a raid considering it is a world boss.)

1 Like

Have you filed a Bug Report?

Quest progress has never been able to progress while in a raid group, including world quests and world bosses in previous expansions (to my knowledge).

Someone will hopefully correct me if that is wrong as I only did a brief search for any changes, but if that is still the case then you’d want to edit your post and move it to the Quests forum as a suggestion.

The World Quest for the actual boss is usually completeable in raid groups, at least joining one through the LFG tool does.

There was a hotfix relating to the Dragonflight one not working 100% pushed out tonight, so it may have been addressed.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/wow-hotfixes-updated-december-13/1426316

4 Likes

I did it like 15 minutes after I posted this, still didn’t get credit. So I’m going with, probably not fixed. I don’t mind doing it again to test. ^^

2 Likes

Just tested myself and no dice here myself.
Will be good to poke them in Bug Reports about it.

4 Likes

Thanks for testing, I was just hopping on myself to do the exact same thing.

3 Likes