Worgen Tails

Dear Faithful Blizzard Employees,

I understand customization options are being added for Shadowlands, and I wanted to talk about Worgen.
Are worgen getting tail options? They’ve always felt weird/incomplete to me without tails. They are literally werewolf people. It doesn’t make sense for them to not at least have a tail option for the people who want them. Vulperas got tails, so why can’t Worgen? Pretty much all my WoW friends agree that they need them as an option at the very least. I haven’t met one person who actually doesn’t want tails to be added. I know that there is a community of furry haters who always make fun of furries, and that’s okay. For them, they don’t have to use the tails if they don’t want them. I’d at least like them as an option.
Hopefully, you take this into consideration! I’d love to see them.

The artwork I linked consists of someone else’s work regarding a redesign of the female model that I think looks way better than the updated version we got in-game and they made a lot of good points which I just wanted to share. I love the updated worgen but I feel they could use some improvements. Feel free to take a look at it and share your thoughts.

https ://i.redd.it/3t1k2uqjbiw11.png

Can’t wait for the upcoming expansion!
Siferian

14 Likes

Worgen having tails is a very popular topic! Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Use the tilde button or " grave accent which looks like this `` " next to 1 and you get this:

https://i.redd.it/3t1k2uqjbiw11.png

The viewer can copy and doesn’t have to edit url to see the image.

5 Likes

I’m not that sure if Blizzard even is considering it. In Warcraft lore, worgen never have had tails. Yeah, I’m not sure. However, I would like to see tails. Why not? Who wouldn’t want a tail for a werewolf?

2 Likes

If they’re added, I hope it’s optional. I don’t think a tail would look good on the worgen model.

2 Likes

Could make it optional like the Pandaren.

3 Likes

Sadly, I will have to concur… :pensive:

Give Worgen tails pls

3 Likes

Yeah, I could see that happening.

1 Like

Tails! Tails! Tails! :partying_face:

4 Likes

https://www.allrecipes.com/article/host-diy-loaded-baked-potato-party/

Wow, it worked!

https://www.tasteandtellblog.com/bad-photo-sunday-american-lasagna/
https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/a32814944/crab-rangoon-recipe/

Okay now this is just pure fun. Thanks for the tip!

P.S. these three recipes are pretty good and the first one is my favorite! Don’t actually put 2 tablespoons of brown sugar into the lasagna, that made it taste so weird. Just one tablespoon will be fine!

1 Like

Dear Blizzard Devs

I like your Worgan model just the way it is. Please don’t fix what isn’t broken.

Thank you for your time, Me

3 Likes

If they ever added tails, it would be completely optional. No need to worry.

3 Likes

Can’t see why considering they have never had tails throughout their entire existence.

It does when you consider the fact most werewolves are not shown to have tails either, and again, never once in WoW do worgen have tails. Without a precedent existing, worgen should not have tails be given.

Because they’re a different race with a different biology? Really? This is a question?

Congratulations - you met someone. Worgen should not have tails and I do not want them added because it doesn’t make sense.

People using logic and understanding that lore means something in the game, and that there should be a continuous realm of the lore being maintained (in this case - worgen do not have tails) isn’t someone being a “furry hater”. Let’s be adults here.

5 Likes

C’mon… Let people have their own opinion. No need to be harsh.

But the vast majority of werewolf lore and mythology has them without tails. The lack of a tail is supposed to be one of the ways you can differentiate them from normal wolves in common folklore.

That’s not to say that they shouldn’t have the option at all, but saying “they’re basically werewolves” would actually be a proper argument against them having tails if we’re going by the standard.

Vulpera are fox people, they aren’t werefoxes. Foxes have tails. Therefore it makes perfect reasonable sense that they have tails. Female Pandaren can have tails with the red panda skin option because they’re based on red pandas (which aren’t actual pandas, but I digress) and those have long racoon-like tails. Therefore it’s reasonable that female pandas can have tails with certain skin tones. These two races have tails because there’s a precedent for them based on the animals they’re… based on. Worgen would make sense having tails if they were just flat out wolf people, but they’re not. They’re werewolves and werewolves traditionally don’t have tails.

3 Likes

if we’re gonna give worgen tails we should be able to remove tails too

gimme tailless draenei, tauren and vulpera

1 Like

Worgen aren’t getting tails they’re not werewolves.

No, we don’t care if its optional we don’t want to see it.

7 Likes

And now you have met two.

And you can meet even more if you bounce over and read the following thread:
Give Worgen Tails

2 Likes

And while you’re at it, Blizz, can male worgen have a barbershop option to retain their pre-8.2.5 snarly face? Genn Greymane got to keep his. Don’t make this a royal privilege thing.

1 Like