Worgen Customization Mega Thread

All my baby pupper wants is to not have her face look like a chihuahua n also have a tail. :cry:

3 Likes

Worgen tails please!

2 Likes

It gets better for the Worgen because the Worgen have a happy ending beyond 2023. Gilneas is finally reclaimed for the Alliance and the Worgen Race as a whole.

Tails plz

6 Likes

More than a few of us are concerned that it actually will be an ending, though. That we’re going to reclaim Gilneas and then Worgen will get as much attention in the story as mechagnomes post-BfA.

6 Likes

Our treatment since Legion was somehow worse than the Night elves:

• Rarely win anything as a people.
  • Forgotten at Tel Drassil and being robbeb of our story arc, sadly transferred to the Night elves.
  • The worst Heritage armor to this day, both aesthetically and story wise.
  • Absent in Shadowland while Sylvanas’ downfall should have been the end of our story arc.
  • Very few customization options in the 9.0. Since then, even the most simple request that is a solid Black fur has not been granted. (we got a solid Dark blue instead)
  • Racial transmogrification: Since the Heritage armor quest, everything remotely flagged as Gilnean was in the trading post - And most of them are just recolor!
    The only original stuff being a sword and a shield reserved for the warriors.
    Unlike the Night elves who got a full set of armors and weapons, we have NOTHING in this field for free… and yet the Night elves will get new racials transmogrifications in 10.2.5.

I have nothing against the night elves, i only hightlight the difference in treatment as both races suffered from the burning of Tel Drassil.

I should add that Gilneas status was treated above the leg!
Every single material suggested that Gilneas was under the Alliance banner and out of the blue at the end of Shadowland, there’re still Forsakens troops there and now the Scarlet Crusade!

I am one of those concerned about what’s going to happen when reclaiming Gilneas:

• What will be the story? Will it be something heroic like the Forsaken Heritage armor storyline or just a side quest like the Night elve’s one?
    Will it be meaningful?
  • Will it be just NPC walking around or will they make the effort to turn all Gilneas into a proper country with a fully functionnal capital, including portals?
    All the structures are already there to be filled.
  • Will we keep the original gilnean flag or will it be replaced by the vassal state one? (yes i mean the Stormwind crest on it)
  • Will we get any new gilnean transmog and if yes, will it be just a recolor?

When I pile it all up, i have no confidence that the devs will do more than the minimal work to make Gilneas barely functionnal.
The reclamation of Gilneas is the end of our story arc, like Legion was for the Draeneis and Amirdrassil is for the Night elves.
It means that we will never have any specific stories again.

It’s our final, If it means that the devs will not give us anything again for years, BRING EVERYTHING WE ARE LACKING ON THE TABLE!
I want the event to be big, i want a fu…g story, a gilnean flying mount, gilnean transmogs, a fully working Gilneas as a capital with portals, AH and all.

But i know that’s just a wishfull thinking.

5 Likes

Give Worgen a back straightener upright character customization

2 Likes

On the topic of the story, I’m concerned they’re going to try and make Gilneas neutral territory and contrive some joke of a narrative to justify the presence of any Horde race being allowed there.
That it’s apparently involving the Scarlet Crusade rather than any remnant Forsaken or such is, to me, a massive red flag, and if that’s the path they take I’m not bothering to reset my hearth.

6 Likes

When ARE we waking up the Night Elf Worgen anyway? The Night Elves could use the numbers and they know how to control the Worgen Curse better now. There’s no reason to not wake them up now.

8 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if they made Gilneas a neutral territory, given that Dragonflight is all about “working together”.
Except that Genn Greyman of all the Alliance leaders is certainly not the one to trust the Horde.
He respect Lor’themar to some extend and barely trust the Forsakens because of Calia.
Not mentioning the gilneans themselves: After losing their home two times because of the Horde, logicaly they see a Forsaken, they shoot him on sight.

Are you talking about those in the Blackwald? Alpha prime’s followers?
Something tell me that they will attack us on sight rather than helping us.

On the other hand, it could justify the Night elves worgen as a playable race.

Speaking of which, i really doubt that we will have the same treatments:

If the devs don’t want to be serious about our character customization options, at least they could give us racial stuffs…

3 Likes

I still think him trusting the Forsaken as a whole at all is utterly dumb. Sylvanas was the one to kill his son, yes, but every other Forsaken under her facilitated the circumstances that lead to it full-well knowing the consequences of their actions.
Withdrawing forces from the capital, especially considering they were STILL THERE while the world was being torn apart AGAIN by a Scourge rampage, is entirely the absolute LEAST that could have been done.

Just like the Kaldorei in a sane world would have a “No Horde allowed” policy for Bel’ameth, but we don’t live in a sane world.
inb4 some dent-head tries to argue “It’S FaNtAsY lMaO”

4 Likes

It’s still weird we don’t have the night elven worgen.
With all the night elf and emerald dream stuff, they’d have been a great addition.

2 Likes

I want a gnome and goblin option for worgens Instead of just the human one

I give you the Corgen.

Worgen for the small ones.

8 Likes

Your heresy will not stand sir. I sentence you to 50 lashes of the best then you shall be hung, drawn and quartered. Your head shall be placed on the highest point of Gilneas to stand as a memorial to your foul deed and as a warning too all who think such a foul abomination need be set apon this world.

You can silence me but you cannot silence what is to come!

1 Like

Especially if Fur Color has Night Elf Hair Colors (Purple, Red, etc.) and have the Druid Deer Antlers.
That’d be sick.

4 Likes

That’d be pretty cool. I’d always thought having them show up alongside playable horde satyr would be a cool way to go.
I’d kinda thought the fan art of the worgen with antlers and feathers and such would make a really cool Balance druid form.
I’d like to see all wolf based forms.
Things like a larger direwolf for tank.
A smaller more agile wolf form for dps. (or even regular worgen form?)
wolf hawk travel form.
Something like a shark or dogfish (cause the name) for aquatic form.

Omg wait just noticed Community Council >.>

Maybe there’s finally hope for Worgens to get the love they deserve like if Worgen get tails Vulpera can get stuffed transferring all my Vulpera to Moon Guard and race changing them to Worgen :dracthyr_nod:

2 Likes

You would abandon your caravan that quickly?

To the OP though, best wishes on getting the customizations you wish for, Worgen’s main form has been ignored for too long, and more customization options for all is always a good thing

1 Like