Worgen Customization Mega Thread

Options are definitely great. Still don’t know why Blizzard hasn’t introduced a body shape option yet. I know some people who would love to run around as the skinnier more scary worgen models from back when vanilla wow first came out. Even a more narrower snout which will bring us back to the alpha worgen model would come a long way in making us all different from one another.

1 Like

Returning from my 30 day vacation, to once again support this megathread.

Worgen need more customization options.
Tails, more color options (true black fur) and fur patterns, hairstyles, height according to lore or at least as tall as tauren, tattoos, jewelry, necklaces and other things that already exist in other races as options.

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack
#giveworgentopofheadears
#giveworgebtheirclawslashmeleeanimation
#giveworgenmoreworgencustomization

:heart: :wolf:

3 Likes

Already done.
In the book on the Eastern kingdoms, Shaw wrote that Ivar Bloodfang managed to take back both Shadowfang keep and Fenris Island.
As Shaw never mentionned anything related to the Horde in this chapter, it’s safe to assume that the Silverpines forest is conquered, a feat not possible if Ivar had to manage a pincer attack from Gilneas and Arathi.

Therefore, Gilneas and the Silverpines forest are most likely under the gilnean banner again - finally.
Now, they have to show it ingame by repopulating Gilneas and rebuild Pyrewood - and maybe the Greyman wall.

Maybe because it takes time to adjust every armor for each body shape option, probably the reason why we didn’t get the skinner Kul tirans despite being the most wanted body shape of this allied race.

And we know how much they love the worgens when we see our heritage armor (bad quality and not the wanted design), its story (shaming the worgen form) and our new customizations options (nearly the least amount of all the core races).
So doing a body shape option like straight male worgen? Not a chance.

1 Like

Yeah that I definitely understand, especially considering how many races we have so far.

Althought straight male worgens shouldn’t be a problem really seeing as they did orcs no problem, if anything hunched back worgens already break a bunch of the chest pieces made for them. Just look at my poor tabard of frost and how scrunched up it is. D:
A straight back options would benefit worgens a lot just like the orcs.

A lot of the 3d models in general just break with male worgens. Just look at this one for a perfect example, here it is when I stand still, and here it is when my back is straight rofl

I’ll have to look more in to that, althought would also make sense considering the whole area of silverpine is definitely completely abandoned by the horde now after they plagued their own city and jumped ship to Ogrimmar.

2 Likes

What is sad is the current model chest is an upgrade. The front art used to be totally folded into the chest and not visible. I hope the person obsessed with hunched males at Blizzard was one of the grabbers they fired so Blizzard can just stop with this thing nobody likes

3 Likes

If this were shown to happen at the end of BfA, it would have been a pump fist moment the alliance needed to re-establish a sense of self-love and worth.

In my fanfic, the goblins discover that the azerith can fortify weapons and Syl starts to want this to strengthen the horde after the end of the war with the legion.

Already in the alliance, the paladins and druids would find a way to use the azerith to remove the effects of blight and revive the affected areas in East Kingdom. Something that would cause Syl and his forskens in a state of panic and promote the race for domination of any source of Azerite.

But Blizzard preferred something else. :roll_eyes:

I feel your pain.

Sometimes I think Blizzard sees something like that and keeps it up to be satisfied.

1 Like

It’s something totally spoiled in worgen, because of our body position.
I also hope they see that this spoils any transmog for the chest and in a way, that includes the covers we use, because they’re stretched out like they’re covering a chair or a pile of tires.

1 Like

Needed to be fixed ASAP.
Fix this ugly model ruining standing hunch.

Fix these ears that nearly universally ruin helms.

4 Likes

Amazing how something so small can improve the character’s appearance by 100%.
This Worgen even looks taller, with a simple change in posture.
If that were done, my transmogs would be grateful for all eternity.

And let’s not forget our ears always hidden in our helmets and hats.
Worgen, and other races, also need the same approach as our little vulperas.

Please Blizzard. Do it.

Customizations are something that can please many people, with little expense and a lot of return when it comes to satisfaction and immersion.
Do you say you are listening to us?
So listen to us, when we ask for this changes and improvements.

Start 2022 with good changes for alliance players.
It’s a small thing, but it will do wonders for one of our most unique races.

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack
#giveworgentopofheadears
#giveworgebtheirclawslashmeleeanimation
#giveworgenmoreworgencustomization

h ttps://edhrec.com/articles/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/E-TExlqVIAAcx7E-2.jpg

Hail Gilneas :heart: :wolf:

2 Likes

On a side note, I think all of the helms with special holes for the ears coming in 9.2 should be used on Worgen and allow them to show their ears.

1 Like

Like this one? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Hey Blizzard, you see this? You’ve clearly showed you can add in ear holes for female worgens no problem in the past, so do the same thing you’re doing to male worgens.

No idea why the female version of the same helmet as posted above me doesn’t have ear holes unlike the male worgens who while they are missing their ears, clearly shows they are being given ear holes.

#GiveWorgenTails

2 Likes

Thanks so much.

Oh, really?
That would be very welcome.
It would really be a gesture of interest by developers for the game and for the contentment of players, if done by Blizzard.

Worgen ears are probably currently linked with a head part that gets automatically hidden by universal settings on certain helms that cannot be overridden by individual races. Many of the new 9.2 helms that give ear holes for long-eared races are set to override Worgen ears (among other head parts), which is why I think the male Worgen versions will be “fixed” to use the regular versions of the hoods without ear holes.

I think it’s possible that the only way that the 9.2 helms can be fixed to show Worgen ears is if they change it so Worgen ears are never hidden by helms. Of course then again, that one Mythic leather helm from the Uldir raid used to be invisible on male Worgen and didn’t hide the ears.

1 Like

Back in the day…

7 Likes

Ironic that the alpha model still looks better than our current one, if a bit outdated

5 Likes

I’m rather fond of the current Vulpera design tbh, but I think they had to discard this one because it looked too similar to the Worgen. Ironically it includes many of the redesign options we Worgen would love to see today.

2 Likes

Amazing how a tail and a haircut make the model beautiful.
What a waste they made with this model. What a sad thing.

It would be great if Blizzard added the option to customize our worgen with these add-ons.

3 Likes