WOOO I LOVE getting **FIVE** anima from rares!

Speaking of which, why the hell did they make it so every anima reward is like 2-5 items that give 35 each. Why not just make it one item like in Legion so that it’s more visible and less confusing how much you actually got? Sometimes I feel like Blizzard goes out of their way to make their systems dumber.

5 Likes

The build these systems so you artificially get a resource while playing the game. Not so you go far every scrap of it in the first week and are done.

Get a grip

5 Anima? That is just pitiful it actually went live.

1 Like

I got a rock.

2 Likes

I agree it’s weird considering the items are soulbound. It’s not like they can be traded.

Maybe it’s visual clutter? Maybe it’s that there are some instances were they want to reuse the base of 35 for some small rewards but can easily increase the amount you receive by just increasing said stack.

I’m just assuming and guessing here idk really at all

Can’t like this hard enough though I’d go one step further… the multiple currency grind in Shadowlands is beyond comprehension. I’m glad I’m “behind” on soul ash - seriously. This race to legendary to mythics to raids… I’m just gonna kick back and let it go. Don’t even care if I lose “my spot” on the raid team at this point.

At some point in a future patch anima will get buffed. That or I’ll get tired of collecting all these currencies and play something else.

2 Likes

There’s always someone pestering you here, too. :grin:

Would you believe that most of the time I’m actually ignored entirely here? Leaving for a while sure seems to have benefits.

Well… except by me. I always miss your presence when you poof for a while. :blush:

Addict.
https://i.imgflip.com/4onepo.jpg

Plenty of rares drop 1 single 5 anima item.

3 Likes

I have yet to experience that. Which is also why I said in my comment - this has been just my experience on it

I remember you. I usually like your posts on things. Good to see you again.

People are having problems getting enough anima?

About 300 anima a day from daily battleground wins. Easily done while working on other daily chores.

300 from the weekly battleground quest.

Usually about 600+ in world quests.

Not hard to get 60 or so from table missions.

Weekly dungeon quests give 300 or so, don’t they?

Unless your goal is one of the transmog/mounts for anima, you’ll bottleneck on weekly souls far faster than anima.

Me when someone remembers I exist:

https://media.giphy.com/media/w29hHnsoaqsy4/giphy.gif

And proud!

From a rare? Or from a world quest?

I got a grey pile of sand.

You’ll be okay.

Every time I’ve killed a rare that’s been my reward. Or gold

Lets see, Stygia, Anima, Recovered Souls, Soul Ash.
5 Reputations.
Renown.
Keeping your “adventure table” going 24/7.

And that doesn’t even count trade skills, gear farming, etc. At least you can’t say there is nothing to do lol.

1 Like