<Woodland Fae> Is looking for D&D players and role-players!

Hello, everyone! Woodland Fae is looking for more people that are interested in nature-oriented RP. We use a D&D-like roll system with an addon called Dicemaster along with TRP3 Extended, and that makes everything pretty close to 5th edition Dungeons & Dragons.

We’ve been on Moonguard role-playing for around a year or so now and we don’t plan on growing very large, but we’d like a few more regulars! Perhaps even another DM or two to host more sessions, since we currently have one event per week with random sessions dotted between.

Though the guild is based on nature-themed role-play, you don’t have to be a druid or a hunter to join. You just need a character that would fit, or even want to be there for some reason, logical or not… One week we may be culling a population of dangerous owl-beasts that have gone mad and started harassing the local kaldorei, and another we may be trying to stop a cult from taking root in the twilight highlands, it all varies but at the end of the day the nature theme remains true!

If any of you are interested, please feel free to drop me a whisper in-game, or to come visit me at my usual spot. I’m sure a few of you already know where it is, but you can typically find us hanging out in Lion’s Rest, at the fountain opposite from the one where they do the Gnews when we aren’t doing content or role-playing.

3 Likes