All the people saying WoD was worse than BfA or Legion have no idea what they are talking about.
The reason why WoD was SO MUCH BETTER than Legion and BfA is because WoD DIDN’T ruin every part of WoW.
Legion and BFA
- Added stupid stat templates in pvp (this affected you at EVERY level in the game, not just legion)
- Classes were/are gutted and super boring (this affected your class at EVERY level in the game, not just legion)
- Terrible GCD change (this affects you at EVERY level in the game)
- Leveling was RUINED in 7.3.5, SO slow and boring (this affects you at EVERY level in the game, not just legion)
- Dungeons became super slow and boring with mobs having SO much health (this affects EVERY dungeon at EVERY level)
- ilvl/level scaling (this affects you at EVERY level in the game)
These awful changes that were implemented in Legion/BFA RUIN your experience at EVERY level. You cannot escape these changes. Legion/BFA completely ruined all the previous expansions as well.
WoD did not make any of these changes that affected you at every level and affected ALL of the content that you do. Sure WoD might not have had that much content, but at least it did not RUIN the current systems in the game that applied to EVERYTHING you do.
Wod > Legion > BfA