WOD gold challenge transmogs please bring back

WOD gold challenge transmogs please bring back

Please bring these back or give us some chance to get these items. I am not going to lie and say i wasn’t playing during WOD but I did come to it very late as I skipped CATA and i am sure many players never even had the chance. Nothing compares to these transmogs. Please please bring it back in some way or just make better ones. I know you guys can.

Edit - Had it written as Mist of Pandaria gear… it was Warlords, I corrected that.

I feel like 7 years of exclusivity for the difficult factor and bragging rights is plenty of time to allow for new players and players who just didn’t have the capability to get the gear at the time to now get it. If you want to keep them totally exclusive to a group of people I guess you feel were loyal, since it was the great exodus that was WOD, just make them different. New colors, slightly different effects… something…

If they scaled things properly they could bring them back without compromising the work that was put in for them from before and still make them somewhat prestigious.

1 Like

I think they should add some sort of Twisting Corridors rotation and offer stuff like this as prizes. Even things like the mage tower skins from Legion.

1 Like

Hell nooo.

2 Likes