With no IO and little ilvl good luck being invited or getting people in your m+

M+ should not have gear. PERIOD.

The game would be alot better and will get more people coming back if it isn’t.

Like look at when population started to decline is when M+ got introduced. That’s not a coincidence.

4 Likes

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!

NFL on Fox theme

16 Likes

Super low quality bait. Really phoned it in this morning huh?

18 Likes

U know the worst part ?? You can spend literally an hour signing up for key after key after key to have them instantly full and delisted which suggests a very high number of signups BUT when you think stuff this ill atart my own group nobody signs up lol.

Like hello blizzard??? Is this a joke???

2 Likes

The problem exists in keys 2-10. Because no one needs anything from that level. After you’ve pushed your key to 11 you can just fill up with all the elitists that need to farm the crests

Spoken like a true Raider that thinks 3 pillars of content is a joke… just delete M+ and PvP while you’re at it. Raiding is king and should be the only option!

Hard pass… it’s Sunday so I might be feeding a troll, but meh.

2 Likes

Skill issue

2 Likes

RUN. YOUR. OWN. KEY.

Not that hard people.

1 Like

It sucks when no one joins your key. And if they do they end up ruining it.

2 Likes

but most of my keys aren’t underrot!

Didn’t that survey recently on the forums show that mythic dungeons were the winning option with the most votes? :thinking:

2 Likes

Nah. WoW population started to decline when they killed Arthas off the first time.

I dunno, I’ve been getting into M+ just fine on my evoker. Stop being a DPS maybe? Try harder next Sunday…

Blizzard doesnt queue for your keys, that’s between you and other players.

1 Like

There are several people who have offered to help people break into mythics. You could probably make a post asking for what you need and get results.

2 Likes

Game is suffering a lot since vault max +20. So many wannabe high key pushers polluting the community

1 Like

get some io from 5-6 keys first. Then do tens. Those are not hard to get into

If you want to start with 11+ from zero. Well, good luck mate

1 Like

Good, I don’t intend to put up with the m+ grind again.

The complaints about m+ are wild.

They are all over the place, and typically contradictory.

2 Likes