Wishlist for Hunters

If by some miracle we could make changes to hunters both pvp related and in general what would they be?

I would like these changes for pvp
Pvp related: Harpoon functioning normal around pillars, knockback doing no damage, Aspect of Hawk would make Muzzle range as well.

1 Like

Why are these changes only aimed at survival and both range specs are left out :P.

For me it would be scatter off trap dr.
Lone wolf also decreases damage taken by 10%.
Tranqshot returned.
Arcane shot now applys mortal wound.
Post haste baseline, replaced with web on disengage.
Tar trap now ensares all targets hit for 4 seconds.
Bursting shot knock back now stuns all hit for 4 seconds like the kul-tiran racial.

3 Likes

Being able to kick while disarmed, everyone else can kick while disarmed

3 Likes

Aimed shot does 4x the current damage and 100% chance to crit

3 Likes

I mostly play survival but I agree with all your points as well. I would love not having to depend on someone else to purge bops and various things

A buff to defensives, or a nerf to every other classes’s. A slight damage boost to BM in PvP, MM’s toolkit needs a serious overhaul, all 3 specs need baseline RoS, Master’s Call, and MS effect on every pet. Would be nice to utilize some of the utility they put on other pets (like Purge).

2 Likes

Just run this entire sh!t back to mop please

5 Likes

This would honestly be a terrible change.

3 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

Beast Mastery Hunter’s damaging abilities no longer heal the enemy target

Fr tho, a defensive nerf to other classes would put BM in a fine spot but we could maybe use a revert of one of the % nerfs from S1. A DK shouldn’t be able to survive just from deathstriking my pet if I’ve played properly to maxrange him and pump damage

3 Likes

The biggest thing on our wish lists should be other people dying faster. A better pace to the game and survival will be good again, MM needs seriously help mechanically, and BM needs Kill Command unerfed.

1 Like

Idk prolly bugfixes (cba getting into each one rn) and just people dying faster

Only realistic changes I can expect to happen in an xpac

2 Likes

Oh lol no thanks

ya god forbid marks has any type of control or cc.

Yea but theres a difference between any and all. Youe asking to be a destro lock

Even with all that we wouldnt be destro lock, wed still fall over an have next to 0 self healing/shield walls. everything i listed was just stuff we had in the past. the only reason i could even remotely survive in 3s was because i had double tank trinket, and in 2s matches are quick due to dampening.

Naw man all those changes would be stupid for MM hunters lol, like there’s mechanical flaws but those are such overboard bandaids that they’d create some insane issues

And you can’t really make the comparison to destro lock because if MM gets all of that, they have ways to be really obnoxious with the few positives it’s kit has, mainly uninteruptable damage, ranged advantages over other ranged classes from it’s mastery, and rapid fire is pretty silly for an ability since it’s an uninteruptable cast while moving channel that does high damage.

That would make MM legit so stupid, and it’s not even a good way to make them playable

Oh yeah no completely justified my bad

2 Likes
  • Fix the damn bugs
  • Make RoS baseline, maybe add a slight damage reduction to it ? Crit doesn’t seem that impactful besides a few scenario.
2 Likes

Yeah wouldn’t be against a small dam reduction caked in tbh. Crit reduction is super strong against something’s but when a mage is going to pop bracers/combust and kill you through ros regardless :pouting_cat::pouting_cat::pouting_cat:

1 Like