19. She tells me my bf is stealing from me
  20. Wake up from coma
  21. Check Bf pockets
  22. What the heck whose watch is this?
  23. Find out it is not my bf it is the nurse
  24. Go home
  25. Home is empty I have been robbed
  26. Go to police station
  27. My bf is a dumb criminal he just went home after robbing me with all my stuff in his car still
  28. Get stuff back to my home
  29. Very tired go to bed

Okay 1-13 and 29 is real the rest is made up

4 Likes

I’m working tomorrow so we celebrated today with a family dinner.

Happy Easter to you as well :blush:

1 Like

ham and pineapple pizza with some stuffing on the side, happy Easter.

1 Like

Joe Biden has said that the holiday is no longer called Easter. He says it is now known officially as Transgender Day of Visibility.

You sir, are now speaking my language.

1 Like

I just got home from a 10 day vacation with my parents to the grand canyon and various national parks - I’m good on family time for now :rofl: gonna just relax this weekend.

3 Likes

I don’t know how you lasted that long! There’s an old saying that guests are like fish. They both stink after 3 days.
:smiley:

It’s supposed to be in the upper 70’s here tomorrow, so I’m rolling out my Traeger and making the first burgers and dogs of the year.

Also, my mom is turning 75. I plan to spend some quality time on the phone with her.

2 Likes

making dinner mid afternoon and watching DVDs ( those antique things, old people have) and probably playing a little wow.

I have yet to find a good church I like. I remember a church in Bricktown, but the traffic is absolutely insane getting there. Wish they had tele prayer or something online.

I will begin demanding naga be playable on the forums. Something I intend to do for the rest of my time here, and something I have done before.

I’m sure there are virtual churches out there. With VR becoming more and more popular, wouldn’t surprise me if there are some VR things out there.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW! The two greatest Easter candies: Peeps and Cadbury Mini Eggs.

1 Like

Reeses Peanut butter egg is the bomb!

1 Like

Cadberry eggs yes, and Reeses holiday peanut butter cups. Egg shaped ones taste so much better than the regular peanut butter cups

Yes. Not going to work.

Trust me. Those are very entertaining plans for me.

I loved the Rice Crispy flavored Peeps, they were not as sweet.

1 Like

I am smoking a ham and making scalloped potatoes for lunch today. Bought a nice big bone in and put it on the smoker this morning
 Then I’m making a peach cobbler for desert.

1 Like

God Bless
/10char

2 Likes

Now do I celebrate easter dinner with Chinese takeout, or a meatlovers pizza?

1 Like

Please tell me you are going to make a nice ham and bean or split pea soup with that bone!

Everyone has such fantastic plans. Enjoy whatever it is you do today.

Personally, my family never did Easter so it is not a thing for me. It is just a beautiful spring day, so far, and I am going to try to get some volunteer flowers transplanted to where I want them in the new garden spaces I have cleared out. Free spring flowers FTW! Also going to be growing some flowers in Palia because the latest patch gave me all the plants for landscaping.

3 Likes