Wished for Pets

I think the top pet on my list of wished for pets, is a bouncy little mushroom pet. I’d love to have a fat little bouncy mushroom pet following me around. I imagine his extra action to be suddenly falling over into slices on a plate, lol.

What pets do you guys wish for?

3 Likes

Ankylodon from Zandalar. Need it to finish my Land Before Time collection.

1 Like

I always wish I had zergling, I think critters are the best for PvP

but I wouldn’t spend real $ for battle pets, let alone $1,000+ for something like that

I believe OP is asking if you could create your own battle pet, what would it be, as opposed to preexisting ones.

Some suggestions for every race:

• Invisible Swordsman (magic type, can only see the pet’s sword)
  • Huggable Cactus (elemental type, sandstorm, needle moves)
  • Pelican (flying type, can swallow opposing pet into its gullet for a round negating any damage)
  • Grim Reaper (undead type, Armageddon type ability that kills opponent after set number of moves)
  • Disgruntled Mailbox (mechanical type, this idea was mentioned once before, but still needs to happen)
  • Sleepy Good Boi (beast type, sleeping dog with kick, drool, “roll over” dodge ability)
  • Hamster Wheel (critter type, power ball, refuge, cute face & wind-up to give critters an anti-beast move for once)
  • Smaug (dragonkin type, mix of fire and gold coin abilities like Make it Rain, Coin Toss, Conflagrate and Deep Breath)
  • Free Willy (aquatic type, whale pet with Lift Off lol, healing song, swallow you whole)
  • Rotten Lil leprechaun (human type, lucky dance, evade, booby traps)
2 Likes

I want my Children’s Week orphans to be pets I can have year-round. Even if they can’t be used for battle.

1 Like

No idea where you got that from, but now all I want is a bouncy little mushroom following me around too.

I’m seeing critters all over the place and wondering why they aren’t pets. Like the Baby Dimetrodons.

I’m honestly wondering if there will ever be a good pet again. Haven’t we covered everything? At last count, I had 945 unique pets. While that’s not a large collection – I can’t even get Hearthy – I’ve still managed to do every pet achievement to date.

But I would like to see an undead with mechanical abilities, sort of an Undead Cyborg.

Makes me think of the mushrooms in Fantasia

There are Diemetradon Hatchling battle pets in south-west Un’Goro Crater.

1 Like

Oh, I know. And I’m sure I have one. But I see a cute critter, and of course I want it. Besides, the baby dimetrodons come in a different color, so of course, I have to have one.

Just saw baby hyenas in vol’dun yesterday. Why can’t we capture one of them?

1 Like

Oh, that’s adorable! They could give them some kind of special laughing attack or something. Maybe they could inflict a penalty on the opposing team by demoralizing them with laughter!

I want a duck called Aflac!