Wish blizz added something new to do

While we wait for 8.2. Most of us are bored rn. Whether you’re done doing warfronts and islands (or just bored of them) or done with the current raids. Or ran out pets to get.

Would be awesome if we just got something small to do while we wait

II would focus on the content that is open to you right now, especially if you are hoping for flying after it is released. Unfortunately with the system changes they are focusing on with this patch, I doubt there is time for side project creation or testing before the next patch releases.

What specific part of the game are you focusing on right now?

1 Like

Im focusing on nothing. Rn warfronts and islands are boring. The newer raids have nothing i want. And close to pathfinder part 1

What exactly do you do in game? You don’t seem to pvp, pve or farm anything, not even your DK has traces of any activity.

1 Like

What I mean is, do you have goals? I play the game not for high end game content, but work a little at a time with the end game stuff that is there now. So right now my focus is actually finishing the quest lines on a third character, a hunter, as I have managed to get the full sets for Season 2.

It’s hard to tell what you specifically want on just this character alone, simply because there is so little done with the character, so maybe this is not your main. So WF’s and IE’s are boring, but are you looking for more PVP content? Pet content? Most likely what you want to be released now could be already in the game you just haven’t found it yet.

Again, I would not look to getting just a little bit of a patch, while the dev team is focused on bringing a major game change in just the near’ish future.

2 Likes

I mostly do world content. Wqs, rares, that type of stuff. I would have raided in bfa, bit nothing has struck my fancy for me to raid.

Tried pvp and no good

World Content is always going to be lean this far into the expansion. They aren’t going to delay 8.2 to add new world content. Once they add 8.2, you’ll be done with the World Content in a couple of months.

You have to give yourself something to do if you’re not going to Raid or PVP. Old content, collections, RP, something.

1 Like

Nah. Would take away from my Fallout 76 and Red Dead Redemption II time.

Thing is with flying… like. I’m already done with Zandalar and Kul’Tiras. Flying holds literally nothing for me now.

We can’t fly on Mechagon or Nazjatar, if i’m not mistaken. I was mistaken, big relief. So. It’s pretty much a moot perk at this point. Sure I’ll get to explore a little more, and get the war chests that land in tree branches. But. yeah… woo. Nothing to do on this tiny expansion.

i think the choice to do 6 zones divided between alliance and horde was a big mistake. Or rather, to separate them between continents.

3 zones is what the game feels like. They’re just mirrored. The expansion feels so small and empty due to this, what little playerbase we have is divided onto two continents at max level. That’s crazy. Soon to be 4 continents.

I can’t help but feel it’s going to be even worse after the initial hype for Nazjatar dies down. Either that or we’re all cram packed into one or the other and it’s just too tight to even breathe.

1 Like

We are supposed to be able to. :doughnut:

Hey why not try Role playing? I mean some people think its silly but I tell you what just doing that adds a little spice to my time on WoW. But I see you’re on another realm but you can make a noob and check out the role playing realms.
In my opinion Wrymrest Accord and Moonguard( (Yes Moonguard its not all bad now you know) are ideal realms in my opinion.
If that doesn’t interests you I suggest possibly taking a short break until 8.2 comes out. Just my suggestions. :):grinning:

THere’s a gimmick to fly on Mechagon to do with repairing things, you get a little jet pack, and it’s actual flying. not a jump pack. it’s really fun. but I dont believe flying mounts work there. unless pathfinder just hasn’t been implemented on teh ptr yet.

As for Nazjatar. We’ll see? I hope you’re right.

I’d probably get back into it if I knew “Appear Offline” on Bnet worked. How does it work? I can still see everyone else online so it’s like ??? did it do anything. I don’t need distractions and queue invitations when i’m writing stories.

Many interviews state that there is flying in each zone once you unlock Pathfinder 2.

Ah you’re right. Quick google search confirmed. Sweet. That’s a relief. Guess there’s some problem with the achievement on the ptr then, or the characters aren’t transferring achivements properly.

I have only a few friends on battletag and if they are appearing offline I don’t see them until they log in. This is from my experience.

1 Like

I just did a check of Pathfinder pt 2 on the ptr and one of the requirements is pt 1 and it shows as not completed.

Which in retail it is and when I checked pt 1 in the ptr is showed that all but 1 item from pt 1 was completed and that was the world quest part.

1 Like

Its even confirmed

The entire expansion has felt like a content drought since hitting max level.

I enjoyed leveling, but since then nothing has interested me besides allied races and Brawler’s guild.

I am looking forward to 8.2, but it is taking way too long.