Wintergrasp..needs to go

Still here staying Wintergrasp as a BG is … Terrible. Blizz needs to let it go. You tried to save it, Failed, now let this trash BG die with Strand. Vehicles in PVP really really do not work. At least they 100% dont work in a garbage BG like Wintergrasp.

Do the right thing Blizz…Delete Wintergrasp entirely.

Or you know bring back blacklisting so player dont have to suffer the trash BGs you refuse to let die.

1 Like

Happy Canada Day, you ray of sunshine you.

im not sure its #1, AV will always be #1 in my heart

3 Likes

That makes two of us.

1 Like

i like wintergrasp. i always get lots of kills there

WG is fine. It just needs a stiffer punishment for quitting early. Really, all epic BG’s need it. That, and assault needs some help. Defense takes way less skill and communication to win.

If Blizzard doesn’t want to play test a fix, they SHOULD at least standardize honor rewards for participation. Epic BG’s are not rated so the only meaningful differences between victory and defeat should revolve around achievements and a small bonus in honor and tokens.

They need to fix defensive advantage. Either weaker walls or a stacking debuff the longer the game goes.

Vehicles are useful for undergeared players. Those players can use a vehicle instead of being 100% deadweight

If Blizz won’t sunset Wintergrasp, at least give us the ability to opt out of BGs we don’t enjoy. It would help shorten queue times for more popular BGs and prevent those of us with time constraints from wasting 45 minutes just to avoid a deserter debuff.

2 Likes

what they need to do is

1. remove the new trees at SR: they prevent most cannons from hitting the flag.

2. change it back to how it was intended to be played with 120 players per side.

that feature is there already

I like wintersgrasp. No matter what it has a time limit. So it’s either really short or at least can never be longer then 45minutes

I should have been more specific; the ability to opt out of BGs you dislike when selecting Random (and/or Epic) Battlegrounds.

3 Likes

I’m glad they brought it back, before the que system it was a completely empty zone apart from players flying there to buy a mammoth mount.

But it’s not my favorite Epic BG, honestly wish we would get Tol Barad in que to relive Cata a little bit.