Wintergrasp still a HUGE problem

I had the posts read with like 20 days visited to go still, just doing what you said. Just sort by most posts and keep on scrolling

How do you know what you need to level up?

I linked it a few posts up from the GD. It shows requirements. You met all the requirements btw.

Got it. I was hoping for something that said “you have this much progress, complete the following to level up”

Yea, it says I do in the requirements but my json still says trust level 2…

There’s also this:

I saw that too. I haven’t been flagged or suspended since January.

I had trust level 3 but it decayed…

I’m putting in a ticket!! I want to speak to a manager!!

1 Like

I think I read just once takes it away for good. Which imo is way too strict.

I had the trust level after the suspensions though back then.

This whole thing is very confusing.

Honestly if it wasn’t for the people on these forums I would just say forget it and find another way to waste my time.

1 Like

Good idea. Won’t read a word though, because they’re not my own.

1 Like

But what if the posters names start with the letters jara???

1 Like

That seems a bit harsh imo and especially without a downvote button. There are too many threads you come across where the op says something against the grain and his post is hidden due to too many flags. People just flag comments they don’t agree that aren’t necessarily ban worthy.

I’m surprised I haven’t gotten sat in the timeout corner.

2 Likes

Protip: Players named Harryrotter aren’t really Daniel Radcliffe. Everyone has their fans.

https://media.giphy.com/media/5ngNT9VSpokHWo2RMu/giphy.gif

1 Like

Especially with the arguments that are had in this forum, can’t expect perfection from us :joy:

1 Like

Right?

Forum’s got weird rules too. Apparently boob or boobs is just fine, but the proper name for male dangly bits is verboten. Sexism! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

mewbs?

10char

1 Like

Kul Tiran? :grin:

1 Like

1 Like

Confirmed. Forum PvP is harder and has a higher skill cap than the actual game.

2 Likes