Wintergrasp is seriously bugged

Nobody ever goes there anymore but some of us still do.

Here are the list of bugs

Its empty and hardly anyone goes there so in order for anyone attacking Wintergrasp we rely on killing off enemy NPC’s to be able to build vehicles.

1. I was not getting credit for a lot of those kills. For ever 2 to 3 enemy NPC’s that I killed, I got credit for 1. Some of those I got no credit for.

2. Their (NPC) HP were all buffed to reflect max level players and thats understandable, but when I kill a rare out in new content zones, I can beat them down pretty quickly with MORE HP than these enemy NPC’s yet somehow, these take A LOT longer to take down.

3. Enemy NPC’s are hitting for 40 to 50k and obliterating my siege vehicle in under a minute. Is this intentional?

4. When I was finally able to get my siege vehicle to Wintergrasp, I hit a wall something over 30 times and it wasn’t falling. I hit it for 5 minutes straight and it barely toppled over the tower. Is this intentional?

5. An actual human enemy showed up in his catapult and was able to completely destroy my Siege engine in about 15 seconds. Is this intentional?

All these combined make it nearly impossible for an attacking team to take back Wintergrap unless we queue with an entire raid, OR at least more than 1 of us (and we all know that there is a LONG LINE to get into Wintergrasp these days -_- .

But when its 1v1, which it was in my case, there was no chance in hell. The Alliance once again retained possession of Wintergrasp because everything is over-tuned in preference to the defending team.

Please consider revising.

1 Like

1: it’s the killing blow that counts. Used to be you’d need to tag enemies to get credit toward ranks but something changed and now killing blow is required.

2 through 5: seems like HP and damage needs to be adjusted for level 120 players, the machines still scale at old 70 level but mobs scales to 120

One more thing that they broke. Impossible to win alone, the mobs are 120 , everything scales wrong. Gratz Blizzard… one more failure. It would be better let things alone instead of break them. If the zone is max 60, why the mobs are 120
??? I just wanted to kill the boss inside to get my OLD, OLD, OLD transmog. Jeez…