Wintergrasp is in a laughable state

The whole game is a laughable state. They need to spend less time thinking of a pc way to say male and female and more time fixing their damn game.

3 Likes

WG has been the only issue I’ve had since launch besides lag.

Many games say type 1 or 2. Move on. It’s time.

No they dont

1 Like

Crews like ruin choked the place up with jsut 80 people. largest crew I recall they took there was 80 or so.

Borethia…you didn’t have to wonder when a crew was up for the world boss. that lag reached to very edges of borethia from the maw. Nothing escapes the maw…not even tcp/ip packets! lol.

why the hell is it taking me 5 seconds to pick up loot.

Ah, must be a world boss run happening.

So I’d type in local “can you world boss runners speed this up, you are killing us here with lag lol…”

Personaly, I couldnt care less if they called them pointers and sitters. I just want the bugs and stuff that actually impacts gameplay to take priority. Ive done all the quests in 4 zones and nearly done with the fifth, and Ive found a lot of bugged quests, that I had to google work arounds to complete. Bnet chat isnt working half the time, which may not matter to most people, but I use a lot, because I have friends on different servers. Ive been getting randomly dismounted in outland while flying, (luckily on my paladin) and I could go on.

Strange… only quests I’ve encountered bugs for is the first arena quest and battle for UC. Only zone I haven’t finished yet is ice crown.

Might be add-ons on your end or something.

Technology got better. Blizzard got worse. It’s hard for them to find new ways to let us down, but gosh darn it, they sure do try.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.