Windwalker LF Mythic Progression guild - Weekdays Pref from 8pm ST

Hello!

16 Year WoW Veteran who has been travelling between the UK and Aus for the last 12 of it but finally settled here for the last couple years.

Have lead guilds through Mythic and CE previously but looking for a place to settle into and focus on my own performance rather than the whole.

I can play most classes at competitive level and currently have the Monk and Rogue in the 470~ region. Also have Warrior, DH, Hunter, Shaman, Paladin and Mage at 70 which i could potentially be convinced to play but would prefer to stay on the monk.

Work shifts but i am my own boss so i can schedule around specific days with the exception of Thurs / Sat. I cannot commit to those every week, only every other week.

I strive for guild progression, i relish the challenge of personal improvement and i understand the frustrations leadership can face so try to actively be as informed and prepared as possible. I have a mic, and will use it.

I’m no spring chicken but i’m not ancient either, part of the wow dad community that appears to be peaking currently and much prefer to sit down and have a mature conversation and some banter over key pushing than most other things available in game.

Currently only 9/9N and 7/9H as i wasn’t certain i would enjoy the patch as much as i have been. Ready to commit and push once more.

Any more questions feel free to reach out Tink#1985.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Interested in having a chat if 7:30 isn’t too early for you.