Windwalker LF Mythic Prog Guild

A long-time returning player currently looking for a guild to raid with in Dragonflight. I recently moved to San Francisco from England.

I’ve played since early wrath on EU. I was the first paly to obtain all gold CMs on my server in MoP as holy and helped numerous people through Mists/WoD get their sets and weapons. Have had countless AOTC / CE Tier Experiences throughout my years of playing melee/healer. I will be switching to play on my US account full-time for DF.

Myself:

• Playing WW Monk
  • Have no issues with a guild trial
  • Able to raid any night of the week

Looking for:

• Semi-hardcore / mid-tier mythic / progressing toward CE
  • 2/3 nights per week raiding
  • Raid starts at 4 pm PST or later

Just looking for the right fit honestly, people that are skilled and motivated, pushing difficult content, interested in the game, and having a laugh throughout progression.

Discord: Mr Six#1536
Btag: MrSix#11960

1 Like

Hey Goku!

I sent a discord request, I’d love to chat with you!

i could make room for a really solid WW! ill leave our guild spam below and hope to hear from you !

We definitely have room for a solid WW, and from your description I think you’re looking for exactly what we’re building too. I’ll leave our guild spam below, and if you think it sounds like something you might like, you can shoot me a message on discord at Jasterqt#2487

Four Oh Four, the guild you’ve been looking for but haven’t been able to find!

About Us:
We’re a group of friends that have been raiding and gaming together across multiple games over the years. Most of us have been playing WoW since TBC, some earlier and have decided to make our own raid group and push for Cutting Edge.

We’re all fairly laid back, but focused when it comes to progression. We’re all extremely critical of our own mistakes and rarely make the same mistake twice. Quick learners, good button pressers, memers, mythic plusers, even a few pvpers.

Expectations:
We want to set clear and realistic expectations and goals for the expansion. We are aiming for Cutting Edge, but as a new guild we don’t have delusions of getting it in the first tier as we go through growing pains and learning.

That being said, we are setting 6/8M as the minimum for a successful first tier, with cutting edge being obtained in Tier 2 as what we would identify as a successful tier.

What We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for similar players to us. Memers that like to progress at a decent pace, actively work on their own character and improving without raging. We want players that are going to do mythic+ and have a good time, especially bigger keys, etc. We want players that come with knowledge of the fights(Watch videos, read guides), consumables and a readiness to do whatever the fight may need.

Raid Days

Tuesday, 9pm-12am EST

Wednesday, 9pm-12am EST

Thursday, 9pm-12am EST

What We’re Recruiting

1 Death Knight - DPS
1 Warrior - DPS
1 Monk - Any non-tank spec

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your class is listed or not

Contact
If you’re interested you can head over to https://discord.gg/cVfaGeDVtp to apply or reach out to Jasterqt#2487 or Wulfy#1798 on Discord if you have any questions.

Naughtytime here! Back with more Raid recruiting for my guild :slight_smile: OPEN to horde or alliance with 9.2.5 dropping! Currently fated raiding and prepping for DF!

Can’t promise CE but I’ll shout my shot :slight_smile:

I am the GM/ RL of The Alliance guild, Exclusive Outcasts (EO) on Kel’thuzad. We are an AOTC/Casual mythic prog guild! This guild is over 5 years old, collecting every AOTC all the way back to Uldir! With casual mythic prog along the way, but I feel like we got something special going on here!

As of right now we finished 11/11 Heroic and 4/11M For sepulcher of the first ones! For 9.2.7 we have full cleared all the fated raids on heroic. With casual mythic prog. Right now I think we are all ready for dragon flight:) We are looking for potential mythic raiders, along with heroic raiders! We will always need a top 20 for mythic, so competition might be tight!

We raid Wednesday/Thursday 8:30 - 12:00 AM (6:30-10 server)

I have my regulars; I have my new people. But sometimes people just need to take a break from the game which I totally understand. SO here I am recruiting once again! I am looking for competitive people willing to stick around and grow as a team. This guild will be alive and well going into Dragonflight :slight_smile: Competition is healthy! As of right now new recruits will have a fair chance at the top 20 raid roster. We are paying attention to our team to see who’s doing well and who’s struggling. Rosters are never set in stone and changes can be made! People who know their class, put in the time, and contribute to the raid team will always be competition for spots.

Looking for DPS and healers! (Death knight?!) healers will be competitive! Honestly anyone has a shot! Mdps, RDPS. Casuals, fillers, ANYTHING! More people the better. Never know when we need back ups :slight_smile:

We have multiple members able to push higher keys. (20+). We run 15+ keys nightly. If you need a key, just ask!! we also have been running some RBGS recently and it’s been a blast. People are also running 2s and 3s :). Mount runs and achievement runs are planned and completed when brought up! We are in discord nightly having a good time! :sunglasses::sunglasses: Excited for you to join us!

Contact me at my battle net/Discord or just comment on the post :slight_smile:

Bubonict#1987
Ty - Naughty#3575

Still looking 0.0