[Win 7] Error #132 or missing DLL on launch after patch 10.0

Hey Bee i still like u get that error too i notice today server goes down on 7 a.m to 8 a.m i think that time is for fix some bug like this error need to wait after that time see is going to fix or not

1 Like

I hope there is a fix now, yesterday we had a 2 hours maintenance too but not fix at all :frowning:

3 Likes

yeah i hope too if blizz ignore this issue they just lose player like before i hope we get answer today

1 Like

Maintenance is done. Or at least the banner is gone. Attempting to log on now.

Nope. Same issue. Still not fixed

5 Likes

Highest priority is apparently below whatever they did for an hour today.

2 Likes

i hope with the maintenance will work but not, still not working for me also and i tried all the codes etc in the desktop app :frowning:

1 Like

Mine is still not working.

4 Likes

Thanks for this!
Tried updating drivers through Windows, was still having problems.
Read this, went to Nvidia’s website and downloaded drivers, and voila. Saved me from being grumpy lol. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I didnt see a thread dedicated to this exact error.
Windows 7 user and like many Im getting the missing “api-ms-core-com-[1-1-0.dll” file when trying to log in after the update. I tried changing the additional command line in game settings to various -d3d11legacy, -d3d11, -d3d12 but nothing. My video card is up to date even though last updated 2015?

Game times running out soon thought I might give wow a go again but this error may just make my mind up for me if I come back or not?

Any help around this issue would be great.

9 Likes

not sure if it would be related but what video card do you have. 2015 is a super old video card driver.

1 Like

Same issue. I was leveling my second druid in Legion last night, and now I’m completely shut out. Very sad. :frowning: Also Windows 7 user.

1 Like

Same here. Running windows 7.

1 Like

Same here. My vid card is newer…

Same here. Windows 7 and it says the same file is missing. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling WoW and it still does the same thing. I’ve run virus scans, etc and nothing has worked.

2 Likes

It’s happening to me too! Was fine until this new patch.

3 Likes

Add my name to the list of win 7 users that cant launch the game.

1 Like

Same. Windows 7 user here

1 Like

fine at 3 am before reset update now nothing but this crap

login errors, Api-ms-win-core-com-11-1-9.dll missing
reinstall to fix
error #132 (9x85100084) fatal exception!
Program: C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft_retail_\Wow.exe
ProcessID: 8036
ThreadID: 3380
Exception: ACCESS_VIOLATION
The instruction at “0x00000001419e126a” refrenced memory
at “0x0000000000000020”
The memory could not be “read”.

read where others have reinstalled and still get error…
do not want to try reinstall

1 Like

I was reading a thread on this issue on the DF Beta, it appears as if blizzard is moving away from Windows 7 as it was an issue for win 7 users on beta and it wasn’t addressed.

3 Likes